PDA

View Full Version : No AGN for me

Fatty Lumpkin
07-16-2002, 01:32 PM
:cry:
My computer can't detect my modem correctly. I put in another modem, but it's not that. I think probably the motherboard's messed up. So no AGN for me for a while (right now I'm at the library).

Of course something like this happens when my computer's without a power supply which I was about to order OF THE INTERNET this week.:angry:

A guy's gunna try and fix it this afternoon, but I doubt he can. You guys try and have fun without me.:cool:
:cry:

Cyclone
07-16-2002, 01:53 PM
Slams a wooden spoon down on the table. No AGN for you! :evil:

Bah...I'm sure it can be fixed. Get a new motherboard. :kawaii: Must be supply shops in your area, for that and power supplies...I've discovered power supplies are easy to install, BTW...

Cyclone

Selah
07-16-2002, 02:24 PM
Dont worry we will. We will survive...

Fatty Lumpkin
07-16-2002, 02:52 PM
*whimpering* Please Cyclone, I want some more...

Hehe! Now I'm at a different library. But I don't have any time to check any posts.:(

Sugar
07-16-2002, 03:44 PM
aww that sucks....I'm sorry to hear....

hope your computer gets fixed!!

The Silent Assassin
07-16-2002, 06:40 PM
You might need to check which modem you have selected...it could have been changed somehow.

Fatty Lumpkin
07-16-2002, 08:23 PM
I'm back!!
The guy who fixed it works out of his garage and has really good rates. He spend a little under an hour on it and only charged $25 to come to our house and fix it. That may be overpriced for some areas, but in a town where a guy charged $85 to format a hard drive, that's not too bad.

It appears that aol (I don't want it, but my mom does, so don't make fun of me) overwrote something and there were conflicting devices. I had known it wasn't the modem because I switched ports and tried two modems.

Selah
07-16-2002, 09:16 PM
awwwwwww...... i mean yay your back!

Happyman
07-16-2002, 09:18 PM
Awwwww.

That's me taking pity on you having to have STUPID @#$% AOL! ARGH...wait, sorry. Wrong subject.

Good, you're back. :)

Drunken Tiger
07-16-2002, 09:45 PM
That was fast!!

Welcome back!!:D:D

Cyclone
07-16-2002, 11:09 PM
Besides my computer fan (which, of note, is still occasionally balky), this is the fastest known repair job in my knowledge. WB. :)

Lifts the wooden spoon from the table. Lots of AGN for you! :D

Cyclone

Fatty Lumpkin
07-17-2002, 01:12 PM
*gorging myself on agn*
Thkuigh! Gremph tobphf bfgh!
*swallows*
I said Thanks! Great to be back!