PDA

View Full Version : Darkrule,help on level 6

CTgirl
07-16-2002, 11:11 AM
Help me please !

I'm in level 6 in Taleran's Darkrule and I can't seem to solve the Roman numbers riddle.:confuse2:

I spent some time on it and I know it's the key to the hammer or another useful item.

I hope to get an answer soon.

Thanx :female:

CTgirl

fajz
07-16-2002, 12:47 PM
I'm not sure what the "Roman Numbers Riddle" is, but to get the hammer from the start go north two rooms, go thru the passageway and you'll be on the east side of the dungeon. Then go 1 room west and 1 room north (Key needed). Go thru the passageway. You'll be 4 rooms north and 1 room west of the start room. Go 1 west and 2 north then 1 east. this is the room with the hammer. (East, North, West, North thru the "Lost Room"). Good-Luck

FZ

PS I hate to tell you this but in level 9 there is a room that has many blocks to be moved in order to get thru to the next room and there is no way to get thru these blocks and myself and the 3 other people that are at this point can't seem to get any help from the maker of this quest. when you get to this room you'll know what I mean.

CTgirl
07-16-2002, 01:15 PM
Thanks a lot Fajz, What I ment was the lost room.
I read about the blocks problem. However I was able to get through 2 out of the three other block rooms out there. One gave rupies and the other I needed some item I didn't have yet. In those rooms, you had to work your way through from the far end of the room.
thanks again and I'll keep you posted when I get there

fajz
07-23-2002, 04:06 PM
So how far are you now CTgirl? this is a long and very fun quest.
If it weren't for that one room on level 9 that the blocks won't move it would be one of my favorites. Let me know if I can help you any more. I want you to get to the "Block Room" so maybe you'll have more luck than the rest of us. ( There are 5 people that I know of that's stuck in the same place) I hope you figure it out for all of us. In the download area Starfire said he'd look into the room but I haven't heard from him since.

Well good luck.

FZ

CTgirl
07-23-2002, 06:03 PM
:) Hi there, I took a break from Dark Rule after level 7 and swiched to " a Quest of Hope".
Did you play it ? It's very challenging and I'm stuck at level 5.
I'll keep you posted when I crack level 9's block problem and won't hesitate to call on you if I need help in the meantime.
See you.
CTgirl

CTgirl
07-29-2002, 04:09 PM
[

Hi, fajz
I've gotten to the infamous 9th level. I forgot which room you were stuck in. I'm stuck in another part. I've got the heart from the level and now i'm stuck in the lower part , 3rd left bottom room where I'm told I cannot pass.
By the way, I have the magical key and 20 hearts now.
So, what's your situation and did you go through this stage ?
Thanx