PDA

View Full Version : Escape from Hyrule

fajz
07-16-2002, 09:46 AM
I can't find any of the middle levels in the quest "Escape from Hyrule. I found level1,2,7,and 8 but can't find level 3-6. Could someone give me a hint to help me from getting so mad that I want to throw my computer at someone?

Thanx

FZ

CTgirl
07-17-2002, 05:53 PM
If you're still looking,

level 3 is on the island to the west (stay out of the whirlwind)
level 4 is on the island to the south east (shoot at the statue)
level 5 is in the lost woods ( up,up, right, right )
Good luck:king:

If you need anything else , just ask
P.S. I haven't finished it though

Qale
07-18-2002, 10:08 PM
Ha Ha! I made someone want to throw their computer at someone.

ACK! Don't throw it at me.

All of the information given by CTgirl is accurate.

(Technically you can beat the game if you can beat level 8... but don't tell anyone.)

Qale

Odanaki
12-05-2002, 10:53 AM
I know it is more than four months that this thread has been forgotten, but I have a question about this Quest.

And since QALE himself could not answer to my question, I decided to submit it in here.

I have been able to finish Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8. The problem is that I cannot go higher thant sandy island no 6. And I feel that I should find the Amulet to see the invisible foes of Level 7 in these islands. At least I paid 25 rupees to be told to get there...

I dunno if CTgirl or someone else could give me some hints.

Enven though the Overworld is not very huge, this is an interesting Quest in many ways.

ODANAKI:confuse2:

ShadowTiger
12-05-2002, 11:38 AM
Where is the quest? I think I might like to try my hand at it. It's newfirst, right?

CTgirl
12-05-2002, 02:04 PM
It's been long since I played this quest but I think the amulet is found on the little sandy island near level 4 (was it?) where you use your Ocarina. It is to the south center & not the islands far west. Hope this will help

Odanaki
12-07-2002, 09:48 AM
Many thanks, CTgirl.

The so called Level 9 is a little short, but I had fun with that Quest.

ODANAKI

CTgirl
12-07-2002, 11:05 AM
Anytime, Odanaki

Zaggarum
12-07-2002, 12:26 PM
Could someone get a link for me for this quest? You will know why I asked if you go to the thread in general discussion. About peoples quests.

CTgirl
12-07-2002, 09:37 PM
You'll find it in your briefcase, Zaggarum

kittifelyne
12-10-2002, 06:36 PM
Have finished levels 1-4, but entrance to level 5 eludes me for some reason. After going up,up,right and right..I can't find the entrance to 5. In the area that the last right winds up in, I've used the ocarina, I've tried using the red candle, bow and arrows, I've tried using the regular bombs..and super bomb but nothing happens. Can someone who has found level 5 tell me where the entrance is please. Am I missing an item I need to open the entrance?
I know I'm going to feel stupid later, but
I've already found levels 7 & 8.
Thanks in advance.:cry: :kitty:

[edited: Oops! Nevermind!...found it....lol!:laughing: ]

Zaggarum
12-10-2002, 06:45 PM
Thankx a lot CT girl :thumbsup: Like Chrono Trigger? So do I. Read the last statment in my sig. ;)

KJAZZ
12-10-2002, 08:25 PM
I like Chrono Trigger, but does anyone ask me? Nope.

Well, there WAS a link to the quest in QALE's sig, but it appears to be broken. Meh.

Zaggarum
12-11-2002, 01:36 AM
(Sorry KJAZZ. I will ask you the question....)

Hey KJAZZ, do you like the Game Chrono Trigger? ;) No need to answer, I have a pretty good idea. :thumbsup: