PDA

View Full Version : Why am I up at this time? - Round 2

Cyclone
07-16-2002, 05:21 AM
Last time, I posted at 7 a.m.

This morning, after trying for the last few hours to get some shuteye, I am now posting to you at approximately 5:15 a.m. Two and a quarter hours of sleeplessness where sleep was intended. And if none comes soon, none for the day.

I already greeted my father this morning (who was totally surprised to see me, doubtless), and am now ripping a CD to keep me busy. Maybe sleep is next, if I have any success. It will be wonderful. :laughing:

Cyclone

Drunken Tiger
07-16-2002, 05:25 AM
AGN has completely taken over your soul...... It feeds you... You rely on it to live!!:sb:

muahhahahahaahhaa!!!

inori
07-16-2002, 05:31 AM
It's only 2:35 here as I post this... I just got back from an hour-long walk. I like to walk late at night; it's so peaceful.

Right now, I'm trying to decide between (a) getting myself to 2000 posts, (b) actually working on my project so I can truthfully say I've done something during our weekly meeting tomorrow, (c) reading more of Lord of the Rings, which trilogy I bought a few days ago, or (d) just going to bed. I'm thinking (d) is about to win out.

Drunken Tiger
07-16-2002, 05:44 AM
Why would you want 2k??? Youre a friggin mod!! Post count really doesnt matter to you!! You can do as you please... Damn i wish i could go for a walk... The street i live on is pratically deserted so i may not know how to find my way back home...:tongue:

Cyclone
07-16-2002, 05:45 AM
Hope the meeting goes well, inori.

Pass me some sleep, couldja?

Cyclone

Gerudo
07-16-2002, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by inori
It's only 2:35 here as I post this... I just got back from an hour-long walk. I like to walk late at night; it's so peaceful.

Right now, I'm trying to decide between (a) getting myself to 2000 posts, (b) actually working on my project so I can truthfully say I've done something during our weekly meeting tomorrow, (c) reading more of Lord of the Rings, which trilogy I bought a few days ago, or (d) just going to bed. I'm thinking (d) is about to win out.

4 more wont hurt....

inori
07-16-2002, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by Gerudo
4 more wont hurt....

3 more now... and it wouldn't hurt... but I don't think I care that much at the moment. I'm going to bed now... look for me to hit 2K sometime tomorrow. I just hope I don't accidentally waste my 2000th post on closing some spammer's thread... :kawaii:

There, DT, are you happy? I'm quitting three posts away from 2000 (for the night anyway... I'll certainly be back tomorrow). :blah: But it's a nice milestone, and it'll be nice to say I got there, even if my sidebar doesn't show any evidence of it.

Gerudo
07-16-2002, 05:55 AM
i here ya... i hit 1k a couple days ago... its nothing big... not anymore it isnt... :shrug:

Drunken Tiger
07-16-2002, 05:55 AM
Noooo!!! Not when your 3 posts away!!!

Good luck!!;)

slothman
07-16-2002, 08:39 AM
I've only slept 1 1/2 hours. Oddly I still pretty much awake. On a semi-related note does the time it shows under the post indicate when the it was posted via the poster's time or the watcher's time? In other words did I actually post 3 hours later that you guys? It would seem to be viewer's time.

Darunia
07-16-2002, 08:47 AM
I'm not sure what you mean.. but I see the 3-hour difference, so I bet is via watcher's time.. (I'm seeing them as GMT+1, so..)

obi
07-16-2002, 09:20 AM
Cyclone's first posts was made at 10:20 am, Darunia's post was made about 30 minutes ago at 1:50 pm. Now it is 2:20 pm. (ALL GMT)
My those timezones make it hard to keep track of things...

PrfectGREG
07-16-2002, 10:45 AM
you could work on LBHD remake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

Paradox
07-16-2002, 11:30 AM
i went away from this at about 2:30am and i'm back (i woke up at about 9:30 though, wanted to sleep later)

Cyclone
07-16-2002, 01:49 PM
To answer the question, esp. using obi's post as evidence, my current time is 1:47 p.m. Basically, the time we see on the post is the poster's time converted to the individual user's time. Thus, obi posted at 9:20 a.m.

Cyclone