PDA

View Full Version : seen the DoA:XV trailer yet?

Gerudo
07-15-2002, 04:15 AM
well, heres a link to it...

http://www.newtechnix.com/Affichage_Article.php3?Id_Article=5609

for you lazy-asses, heres a direct link

http://mediaxbox.free.fr/www.xbox-player.com_DOAvolley_E3trailer.avi

Cronic
07-15-2002, 04:16 AM
yes yes.. very yummy indeed, and imagine the topless mode...

Fiyerstorm
07-15-2002, 04:17 AM
yum yum gimme some......

Cronic
07-15-2002, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by SlasherCGE
yum yum gimme some......

Only on Xbox ;)

Gerudo
07-15-2002, 04:21 AM
now if thats not plugging, i dunno what is!!! :laughing:

this game alone will force me to get an XBOX

Fiyerstorm
07-15-2002, 01:22 PM
DC, remember..my sister has an X Box....and she lives a few minutes from my school...I can goto her house everyday after school and play it. w00t! I might as well buy a PS2 and X Box when I start working....

stormwatcheagle
07-15-2002, 02:53 PM
Down boys, Down

Fiyerstorm
07-15-2002, 03:48 PM
I'm gonna take screenshot from the video later....good shots...Geruy, you took a snapshot already...SHARE IT<<PLZ

AlexMax
07-15-2002, 04:32 PM
Hrm. I just recently played DOA on the Xbox and I must say I was quite impressed. From what I could tell it wasn't as in depth as the likes of Virtua Fighter 4, but it was close enough.

And damn, those CG scenes were AWESOME.

But there was a problem with the game though, one that NEVER should have bappened. The person who owned the Xbox stated that he had gotten extra costumes as a result of a patch that he got from the official Xbox magazene. It added a ton of costumes to the players....

...but it made the FRIGGIN MUSIC SKIP! On a brand new DVD, so it's not scratches.

Ha! Who says that Micro$hit ain't up to its old tricks. Now they are trying to release 'patches' for video games.

Utterly laughable. Still, in spite of being on a shitty system, DOA3 was pretty sweet.

Cronic
07-15-2002, 04:40 PM
Umm that was his machine dude... has nothing to do with the patch... I've seen it run perfectly.

AlexMax
07-15-2002, 04:42 PM
Why was his machine doing that, then?

Could it be that micro$hit has...*gasp* shipped a defective product? Oh my word.

Dude, Nintendo and Sony have had a history of quality that I have yet to see Microsoft live up to in ANY field. If it releases a half assed OS with a few pages worth of DOCUMENTED bugs at release time that it never bothered to fix, why would I beleive that M$ would do any different for the console market.

And no, I'm not saying that Nintendo and Sony products never break. I'm just saying that from what I've seen, Microsoft has been doing it's usual sub-par job with things. So what if good games come out for it. Sonic CD came out for the Sega CD and look what happened to the Sega CD.

Cronic
07-15-2002, 04:59 PM
Prepare to eat your words (Yet again) Sony has a rep by now for defective design. Both the PS1 and PS2 were released with major defects that were later altered without an admission of guilt as in someone uncovereda truth.... well with the PS1 at least I think they were open about the PS2... and as of yet it has yet to be proven that Nintendo has a rock solid product this time around as well... so you were saying?

AlexMax
07-15-2002, 06:01 PM
Pardon me. HOW many other products does Sony happen to make? I happen to have a lot of other products made by sony, and all of them preform remarkably well.

However, Microsoft has a histroy of shipping defective products. What was there to make me think that the Xbox was different?

When Sony had a bunch of defective PS2's and PS1's, that was an exception, rather than a rule, since Sony makes LOTS of other products that are very high quality.

The Xbox, however, was the latest in a trend of shitty products by Microsoft. So the Xbox is fucked up. So a few batches are defective. That's not news for M$ products, it's been true for quite some time now.

Maybe the Xbox has a few good games. Whatever. I am not willing to pay money to a company with such shoddy and substandard levels of quality.

jman2050
07-15-2002, 06:43 PM
Not again. Why does every single topic end up becoming some sort of X-Box vs all debate :sweat: ?

Cronic
07-15-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by jman2050
Not again. Why does every single topic end up becoming some sort of X-Box vs all debate :sweat: ?

Because of peoples ignorance. Just because you don't own something doesn't mean it sucks, and just because you own something doesn't make it great...

Honestly until you own it and have room to complain from actual experience youre considered ignorant to the facts to me.

Notice I haven't said once "The Xbox is great" ?

Fiyerstorm
07-15-2002, 07:05 PM
Can we just all get along and watch hot video game chicks play volleyball?

Cronic
07-15-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by SlasherCGE
Can we just all get along and watch hot video game chicks play volleyball?

We could if people would stop interjecting with an opinion based on nothing, but until people get over this irrational fear of something new then I guess we're stuck debating.

mrz84
07-15-2002, 07:14 PM
i would agree with you slashy but my pc is like a beta x-crap. no sound card....limited memory.....ah i dispise gates and his company. why can't i ever get used to linux?.....maybe since i haven't found the equivilent of ms paint to use for bar-buddies. :kawaii: of course there's also the fact my dad probably hasn't even heard of it. :sweat:

AlexMax
07-15-2002, 07:48 PM
I admit it was my fault for starting this round.

And note that I did say that DOA was pretty sweet.

mrz84
07-15-2002, 08:10 PM
indeed. is is. but there aren't enough good games imo. maybe if tehy added more good games and lowered the system price a bit. :kawaii: