PDA

View Full Version : Roller Coaster Tycoon 2!

DemoQuestFan
07-14-2002, 10:30 PM
How many of you will be buying Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 when it comes out in October? I know I will.:) :) :) :D :D :D

DukenukemX
07-14-2002, 10:44 PM
Not me because I never liked the first one and I'm waiting for unreal 2003 and DukeNukem Forever.

E-FORCE
07-14-2002, 10:56 PM
I do what I do with every PC game I want. Head to a warez site and download the sucker.

DemoQuestFan
07-14-2002, 11:02 PM
Judging by the screenshots found at This site for Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 (http://rct.ogresnet.com/gameinfo/rct2.shtml) would you like the game better then, the same as, or less then the original RCT, or would you hate it?

AlexMax
07-14-2002, 11:10 PM
It seems to be the same thing, but with a tidyer interface...

AlexMax
07-14-2002, 11:11 PM
You're still waiting for Duke Nukem Forever?

I am just as anxious about DNF as the next guy,but the project is pretty much living up to its name so far...

edit by vegeta1215: This post double post by AlexMax was a result of the thread merge, it wasn't intentional, so there :tongue:

DukenukemX
07-14-2002, 11:29 PM
I've been waiting for DNF for to long. I can still remember the pictures of DNF when they were using the Quake 2 engine. I'm starting to believe the word Forever was put there to tell you how long it will take for it to be released.

DukenukemX
07-14-2002, 11:31 PM
My answer stays the same. :shrug:

Which is no.

vegeta1215
07-15-2002, 12:14 AM
Merged the two RCT 2 threads since they were pretty much the same, "What do you think about it, will you buy it?"

AlexMax
07-15-2002, 12:18 AM
Damn it Vagina, you made me thiink that I double posted when I didnt....

^_^

vegeta1215
07-15-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by AlexMax
Damn it Vagina, you made me thiink that I double posted when I didnt....

^_^

lol, dont' worry, I'll take care of it. btw, quite calling me vagina you.

anyways, back on topic. My brother has RTC1. It looked pretty neat, but I never got into it. I'm sure my bro will be happy to hear a sequel is coming out.

Shadowblazer
07-15-2002, 10:43 AM
Looks very nice to me. Here's what I found especially titillating:
Choose from five Six Flags locations to build a world-class theme park. If Six Flags Over Georgia is one of them, that'll be worth the price of the game alone. I would love to take SFoG and mutilate it into my own version of theme park greatness ;)

And it looks like they've done a lot more than tidy up the interface. From the dialogs they're showing, apparently this bad boy will be a lot more customizable than the old one was.

Ah damn, just found some info on another site...
Choose from 5 Six Flags locations to build a world class theme park:

Arlington, Texas
Magic Mountain, California
Great Adventure, New Jersey
Amsterdam, Holland
Dusseldorf, GermanyWell, Great Adventure is at least a park that I've been to, so that'll be fun to play with.

Grasshopper
07-15-2002, 06:54 PM
I dig RCT and the 2 expansions, so I plan to get the second the day it comes out.