PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want me to test their Quest(s)??

quadforce
07-14-2002, 09:41 PM
I don't think I'm in the right forum for this, but if anybody out there has a Quest to be tested, send them right away to [email protected] or [email protected]

I need some inspiration from those with more practice than me. No! I'm not trying to steal ideas, just looking for a way to trigger the complicated process that is... THINKING :uhoh:

Cyclone
07-14-2002, 10:22 PM
Um...let's put this in Quest Announcement/Discussion.

BTW, a better method is to actually look for topics - mainly in QA/D - seeking beta testers. Respond to those. Chances are good you'll be in. :)

Cyclone

zora man
07-14-2002, 11:41 PM
I could test to not help build but just test.
I can think of plenty ideas I have completly figured out c-dawg som quest.
But if you decide to make me a tester let quad force get the first one he asked first and all.
WOOHOO now i'm an inate.

quadforce
07-15-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by zora man
I could test to not help build but just test.
I can think of plenty ideas I have completly figured out c-dawg som quest.
But if you decide to make me a tester let quad force get the first one he asked first and all.

Sorry, but I have no idea what you tried to say... Maybe you misunderstood me: I'm looking for Quests for ME to test, not looking for someone to test MY quests, if that is how you saw my post. Still looking for Test-Quests, here!!

Cyclone
07-15-2002, 11:46 PM
And read MY post, again. :)

Cyclone

quadforce
07-15-2002, 11:51 PM
OK, OK. I'll do that instead... Does BTW mean By The Way? I'm very unfamiliar with web abbreviations, and all I know is LOL...

And FYI (I know that one too!), I posted this thread because there was no recent tester requests, so I figured I might find some by asking.

Cyclone
07-16-2002, 12:02 AM
Ah, I C. Mine is just advice, after all; keep your eyes peeled, and volunteer when they do appear. That's how to get in, as some testers expect you to reply to their threads to qualify as "interested". :)

Cyclone

Qale
07-18-2002, 10:10 PM
And more advise would be, continue to keep in touch with those you've signed up for testing. The biggest complaint those who make quests have no doubt with their volunteers is having them drop off without a word.

Makes us so lonely.

So sad.

Rejected.

Abused.

I'm going to go cry now.