PDA

View Full Version : Any advice?

Sub-Zero
07-14-2002, 06:26 PM
I start college tommorrow. I'll be going full time all year for a Bachelors in Science of Electronics Engineering Technology. I'll be attending DeVry University in Columbus Ohio. Any advice in general on college life? :grad:

Cronic
07-14-2002, 06:54 PM
Beer, and lot's of it.

Whores should help too. This is your time away so don't waste it on learning ;)

inori
07-14-2002, 06:54 PM
Keep a balance. You don't want to become entirely engrossed in your studies and neglect the (very nice) social aspects of college. Conversely, you don't want to spend all your time partying, and flunk out, either.

vegeta1215
07-14-2002, 07:06 PM
Get out of your dorm room and make friends. It'd depressing at first when you don't know anyone, but once you make new friends, college is alot more fun.

slothman
07-14-2002, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
Beer, and lot's of it.
Whores should help too. This is your time away so don't waste it on learning ;)

Yeah, you're a good role model. :grad:
After you are done with the whores send them my way. Just follow I-90 east. :D

Unfortunetely I can't offer any real advice as I've never been to college, plus I think I spelled it wrong. But remember that when you finish, if you do hehe, the EE diplomy will come in handy to say you make more money than your non-studying friends.

The Desperado
07-15-2002, 12:34 AM
Ah. Good old Devry. I hate them. They call all the time. I live near Columbus. Our school (as in Goatboy, warlord, moocow and mine) had them come in and had us fill out info cards. And now they wont leave me alone. bastards

Ich
07-15-2002, 12:56 AM
College is where they sort out the "boys" from the "men". Study, and go to the occasional party. The "men" go to parties, and the "boys" stay in their dorms and study. The "boys" then get asked questions by the "men" later in life, for instance, "Would you like fries with that?" and "Do you have any spare change?" Have fun but don't forget a work ethic.