PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find the latest version of Zquest???

quadforce
07-14-2002, 01:46 AM
The latest version of ZQuest? Where? Where? I think I have version 1.83 or 1.84. And more importantly, where can I find a tutorial or guide that explains the basics of HOW things work?

Happyman
07-14-2002, 08:24 AM
Look in the thread right above this one. :)

It's somewhat buggy, as it is a beta, but it has about double the new features of the last full version. So I suggest you use it.

1.90 is the last full version, and is on ZC.com.

Ganondorf
07-14-2002, 08:29 AM
i could send you one:mega: it works a lot good

quadforce
07-14-2002, 08:33 PM
Yay! I found one! What's the difference between ZQuest 183 and 190? A few new rules, and an "advanced something or other" in the Edit menu... Hmmm. I want to see how much more that new Beta version has for myself...

Nick
07-14-2002, 08:41 PM
163 has so many new features, it is hard to think of them all off the top of my head. Check out the AZC beta report thread to get an idea.

Jigglysaint
07-14-2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by quadforce
Yay! I found one! What's the difference between ZQuest 183 and 190? A few new rules, and an "advanced something or other" in the Edit menu... Hmmm. I want to see how much more that new Beta version has for myself...

A FEW advanced features?

First of all, the hookshot and hamer works, some other things too, but the items stood out.

The newer betas are a tad buggy, but they have WAY more than 1.83.

Speaking of which, 1.83 was replaced by 1.84 a few days after 1.83 came out.

Also, if you want to see what the newest betas have in them, look in the zc beta reports thread.

Also, since 1.83, Phantom Menace resigned and gave the helm to Warlord, who then gave it to Dark Nation(Attack of the Clones?).

quadforce
07-14-2002, 08:53 PM
I haven't tried the new items(the ones that weren't in the original LoZ), but I did load the sample quest that looked freakishly like A Link to the Past(no, that is not an insult, I was just surprised at how much they looked like the real thing). I'm still just getting the hang of dungeons and flags and stuff, but once I've got the basics down, I'll expand and test out new possibilities.