PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: help for a desperate Zelda fan

quadforce
07-14-2002, 01:09 AM
I am in great need of help for ZQuest. I can't get anything to work, except the map and cheat codes. I've tried and tried, and all I could figure out was that I had to delete the zeros in the DMap section before setting the coordinate at which Link begins the game... I've checked the "help file" which ironically helped very little(it helped me find out what a String was at least). I have even tried loading the example quests, but no help there either. :cry: I'm starting to think I have an old version of the editor. Mine is 1.83 or 1.84 or something; I found it a GameArchives.com and was intrigued at playing the original Zelda. Will someone with a... "caring" soul please help this poor, confused Zelda fan? Please!!!??? :confused: :cry:

If I don't figure something out soon I'll bash my head on the wall until I see little Triforces spinning around me... :banghead:

slothman
07-14-2002, 01:22 AM
If it is 1.83 it is old and you should get the new 1.90 or the beta 1.92 right away. Quick go get it.
If your problem is not getting like to start where on the screen you want press pagedown til there are 5 boxes on the bottom of the screen, then click the 4th from the left which is a green one, then click where you want link to start. If neither of those are your problems try to explain a little better.

Happyman
07-16-2002, 06:49 AM
I recommend the 1.92 betas. They have about double the new features that 1.90 does. But some bugs,

Praethus
07-16-2002, 11:28 AM
http://zqtutorial.armageddongames.com/

This should help.