PDA

View Full Version : Moved!

Master Ghaleon
07-13-2002, 03:54 PM
Hey guys, Ive moved into my new house. That is why I havent been here at all in couple weeks. I am getting a phone line in next week so I'll be back then. I tell ya what, Packing up everything was kinda easy but when you unpack it seems like it takes 4 times as much time to do so :P Well we cant get cable at my house so I gotta get Direct TV. See ya guys!!! I gotta go

:tongue:

MottZilla
07-13-2002, 04:04 PM
Moving, something i wouldn't want to do. I'm quite settled in here and why would I want to disturb that? :p

King Link
07-13-2002, 04:05 PM
Glad you've moved in!

I suppose it would take longer to unpack, since you have to find somewhere to place everything or something. Anyways, congrats!

Selah
07-13-2002, 04:55 PM
heh i hope you make lotsa friends and shit. have fun in your new hood!!!!

Master Ghaleon
07-18-2002, 08:44 PM
There is like 4 neighbors in like 3 miles hehe. Its nice and quiet. My phone will be hooked up tommorow. Im on my moms computer. So this weekend I'll be here alot more. Im still not done with everything in my house. The basement is a huge gaming area where I hooked up my games and stereo at. Surround sound while playing smash brothers kicks ass :)

See ya

Fatty Lumpkin
07-18-2002, 09:27 PM
We moved into our new house a year and a 1/2 ago, and we still haven't finished unpacking. (we probably never will)

Selah
07-18-2002, 09:46 PM
you know fatty you can always throwaway what you dont unpack....

quadforce
07-19-2002, 12:26 AM
I want to move. I don't care about packing and unpacking and taking several hour-long trips back and forth in a dirty U-Haul with no AC. I hate my house. i hate my school. I hate my town. We have one grocery store(a stupid Butt-Mart((HEB))), no electronics stores, and the only place to get music is an instrument store that has to order the stuff which can take weeks. We only have about 6 restaurants, and about 7 fast food places, if even that. The nearest Wal-Mart is 13 miles away(in the next TOWN) and the nearest mall is probably 30 miles away. The entire population MIGHT be 9,000. I think half that number is cows :moo: . I HATE MY TOWN!!!!! Can somebody come and take me with them? I'll help with the moving!! :cry:

Oh, glad ya moved.

Master Ghaleon
07-19-2002, 12:34 AM
There is a farm acrossed the street and the cows moo thier heads off in the morning :P They finally hooked my phone up ! :) so Im happy. There is like tons of spiders down here in the basement. Its kinda scary, There is red, black, brown and I think yellowish colored ones? and there is a wolf spider outside the house. Those things are nasty.

teddyboy420
07-19-2002, 12:46 AM
Yeah when I moved w/ my parents after H.S. we found 3 wolf spiders in the basement. They had a house built for them in the country, it's surrounded by farms it's really nice. If I ever have as much money as my Dad I would do the same thing.

I am moving into a new apartment within the next two weeks. I'm in a one bedroom now, but we need another bedroom cause we're gonna have a baby any day now. The management of my apartment complex have been jerkin us around though.

First we were supposed to be in on July 1st, then the middle of July, then August 1st. But b/c I raised hell we are supposed to be in by the end of next week at the latest.

Oh yeah, congrats on moving. It's cool getting into your new place, but I have to say that moving itself SUCKS BIG GOAT NUTS.
I really hate moving, all that packin and shit. I HATE IT. :cry:
I'm really not looking forward to it if you couldn't tell. :banghead:

stormwatcheagle
07-19-2002, 12:48 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H! SPIDERS! I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!!!! ESPICALLY POISON ONES!