PDA

View Full Version : Please I need Help Again

Seprithro
07-13-2002, 04:44 AM
:confused: zelda classic has no back ground music, i have sound effects but no bgm? yes i turned it up and tried the pg up/dwn keys. first i thought there was no sound till a friend copyed my setup and installed on his computer and he has bgm? i have a philphs sound card, what else can i do? :confused: and by the way thanks to cyclone

Blonde799
07-13-2002, 11:57 AM
Try restarting your comp. If that doesn't work, try and "lie" to your ag.cfg file and enter different midi drivers.

Eric920
07-13-2002, 02:01 PM
Sorry i was thinking of ZQuest. If somethings wrong with your ZC game like music doesnt play its probably your speakers dont support that, or you just need to restart it. But it cant be open the same time as ZQUEST or else the music wont play.

Blonde799
07-13-2002, 02:04 PM
The sound card is the culprit for my last comp, and all I did for that was lie to my ag.cfg file to make it work. Also, you can find DOS drivers on the net for sound.

NOTE:If you want to play mp3s while using any of the ZC programs, you can, but it might induce a bit of skipping.

Eric920
07-13-2002, 02:07 PM
Yeah I just edited my post. I thought he meant ZQuest.

Blonde799
07-13-2002, 02:12 PM
Even in zquest, they have 5 MIDIs you can use just in case. They don't sound very good though.:( Sep, if you have a PCI soundcard, try inputting MPU-401 as the MIDI driver.

NOTE:I also found out two days ago that ag.cfg doesn't have such lines for editing the appropriate drivers. Probably because I didn't use agsetup, but I really don't have to.