PDA

View Full Version : Moral dilemma

DrEnigmatic
07-12-2002, 05:21 PM
im home all alone for 5 hours, later on, in about an hour i have a 'friend' coming over to 'have fun' with. Now, I just got done eating 3 tacos, and I still have half a cup of pink lemonade and 3/4 of a container in the fridge. Now, last night I stole a Salem from my dad, and i've had a lighter forever between the two mattresses. Im thinkin should I smoke it? I dont know. It might lead back down the road, gettin locked up and shit losing trust, but then again, no god damn way imma be caught, and I just dont know whether to light a cig.... help! :/

I walked into my kitchen to throw trash away, lo and behold my clock says "4:20." WHATS GOING ON?!?

3-Headed Monkey
07-12-2002, 05:24 PM
This is a moral dilemma? I saw DON'T light up. I'm guessing you wouldn't get caught, but it's still wrong.

C-Dawg
07-12-2002, 05:24 PM
Well, smoke it or not, it wont really matter. You'll still be lame for worrying about smoking something you stole.

-C

gdorf
07-12-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
Well, smoke it or not, it wont really matter. You'll still be lame for worrying about smoking something you stole.

-C

ditto. (:

DrEnigmatic
07-12-2002, 05:39 PM
im worried that it'll become a habit again

inori
07-12-2002, 05:41 PM
Then don't do it... unless you like having a habit that essentially involves burning money.