PDA

View Full Version : The BIG IDEA

link182
07-12-2002, 02:47 PM
forget about the idea

its a gay idea anyway.

ZeldaLord
07-13-2002, 07:04 PM
Now that would be impossible for the mods. I voted no.

Cloral
07-13-2002, 07:11 PM
Just ask your questions here. That way, you don't have to try and catch anybody when they're on. And this forum is really for newbies anyway, so the fact that it fills with newbie questions is no big deal. When I was new, I certainly asked my fair share of questions here. And once a question is answered here, others can read it and gain from that, so it helps everybody out, which keeps the same questions from being asked too many times.

Cyclone
07-14-2002, 10:49 PM
link182, I voted a wholehearted "no". You see, I cannot make myself available 24 hours a day, even though you may think I - and other mods., mind - have that capability around here.

If I am on AIM, feel free to contact me; however, do not ask me a quest question this way, unless you know I will be able to answer it. I haven't played every single quest I've seen.

Cyclone

Ganonator
07-15-2002, 01:30 PM
Only if the mods are not the ones answering questions (I'd rather have them secured on the boards and/or making quests) Make somebody like ZeldaLord do it.. he seems to post like 80 times a day.
(yeah, that was a cheap shot, but it felt good)

Cyclone
07-15-2002, 11:00 PM
Ganonater, you know cheap shots are not welcome here. I hereby banish you to the evil jar. :evil:

;)

Cyclone

Jigglysaint
07-15-2002, 11:23 PM
Better than being banished to the evil Jar Jar Binks....

AlphaDawg
07-15-2002, 11:27 PM
As a service of the ZQuest Tutorial, I have made myself available to answer ZQuest-ions via AIM or ICQ for a while now. The contact info is available in my profile.

Keep in mind I will only answer simple, cut-and-dry questions. I do not have the time to walk you through the creation of a quest... that's what the tutorial is for.

Also do not ask me Zelda Classic tech support questions (including but not limited to sound/video problems or getting Zelda Classic to run on your computer). Chances are I will know no more than you do.

Also do not ask me questions about quests I have not made. Lately, I've been devoting much of my Zelda Classic time to beta-testing, not quest playing.