PDA

View Full Version : Wicked Clowns

DrEnigmatic
07-11-2002, 08:31 PM
:sb: Violent J I N S A N E C L O W N P O S S E Shaggs 2 Dope :sly:

Ahh. The neckutta and the southwest strangala. Im lookin for some juggalos in this crowd. im also lookin for what you see in ICP. Oh yes, and Feminem should not appear, as I do not want to type out a long ass story with many lyric and different sorces explaining about how he wimped out of a fight and got his ass kicked, and all the acts he's committed against the juggalo community, that will surely find him, d12, kim, fuck it, hailey, too, all of them dead.

I just wanna see whos a juggalo thats down..
..And I just wanna see the haters frown.

I did this because its been a long time since i ruined somebodys fantasy world and spit out facts - yes, typed - no, not even from their website! even though they had them there, too.

Plus i wanna see whos down with ICP Twiztid Blaze ABkilla Myzery Marz Greez-E billy bill rude boy tom dub nate the mack and so on... Jumpsteady, too!

"We must summon... the magic ninjas..."
"Oh hell yeah! magic magic ninjas whut magic magic ninjas what"
"SHUT UP MUTHA FACKOS."

:D:D:D

-i cant wait to hear from you all.-

inori
07-11-2002, 08:35 PM
:confuse2: Okay, I'm confused...

Paradox
07-11-2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by inori
:confuse2: Okay, I'm confused...
confused is an understatement

DrEnigmatic
07-11-2002, 08:45 PM
www.insaneclownposse.com
www.twiztid.com
www.blazeyadeadhomie.com

Not to mention the many many many fansites, the sixth, juggalo nation, milenko500....

And if you still dont know, maybe these words will spark something? (CHICKEN HUNTIN)...(THE GREAT MILENKO) No, how about this? (THE 'DATING' GAME) "okay lets meet contestant number one, hes an insane crack freek who works for the dark carnival, go ahead, ask you question.." J - "Lets see hmm well i'd have to think about it, i might show up in a tux HA well I doubt it. I'll probably just show up naked like i always do" and i'll get it moved if i go further. look, think about it... search hard, because i guarentee they're in there somewhere. Oh yeah WRESTLING.. WCW for a while, now workin JCW - Juggalo Championshit Wrestling...... i'll stop (for now) >: D

Gerudo
07-11-2002, 08:50 PM
this kid obviously likes ICP, and he's bustin some rhymes Violent J and Shaggs style! yo yo yo!!

i down wit ICP! :mega: