PDA

View Full Version : Bosses for new enemy tiles needed

Cloral
07-11-2002, 05:50 PM
Since I've been asked a number of times recently about it, I think I'm going to try and get the tileset for Golden Seal done as soon as I can (which will still probably be a couple weeks or so). One major thing I am missing though is boss graphics. I have the patra, but other than that I need all the others:
Aquamentus Gleeock 1/2 Digdogger Ganon Gohma(all 4 types) Also, if anyone happens to have the tiles from the jellyfish boss in LttP handy, I want to use those for the BS Patra
These of course are all for the new enemy animations. If anyone could help me out and get those, my tileset would be done that much sooner.

Orion
07-11-2002, 06:34 PM
Email me for the "jellyfish-type thing"

ZeldaLord
07-11-2002, 06:35 PM
Why not post it?

Mini-Me
07-11-2002, 06:41 PM
Will you email it to me?? My email's in my sig.

Master_of_Power
07-11-2002, 06:49 PM
I don't think Aquamentus is even suported for the new-enemy tiles

Cloral
07-11-2002, 07:45 PM
OK Orion. EMail's being sent.

...and even if the new tiles Aquamentus isn't implemented yet, I'd like to have the tiles there and ready (like I do with the bigger boulders).

Orion
07-12-2002, 09:59 AM
Sent. BS Patra doesn't seem to work right though either for me...

Cloral
07-13-2002, 03:10 AM
Odd. It works for me, although the animation of the patra itself looks wierd because it goes so fast. I'm gonna cut it to 2 frames I think. (instead of 1, 2, 3, 4, ..., it'll be 1, 1, 2, 2, ...)

Orion
07-13-2002, 11:30 AM
I tried that too, but instead when I did that it didn't animate at all. Plus, I don't know what the children are doing...?

Cloral
07-13-2002, 11:40 PM
Hmmm. I haven't actually tried it as just 1, 1, 2, 2, ... yet, but it is quite possible it isn't using all the right frames. As for the children, well, I know for a fact that some of the children for at least one of the other patras don't animate properly - they start off facing some direction, and that is the direction they always face no matter how wierd it ends up looking. This could also be happening to the children of the BS Patra. I should have a look into it...

Also, does anyone else have any of the other tiles I need?

Orion
07-14-2002, 12:20 PM
I'm having the same difficulties turning Digdogger into Vitreous from Zelda 3. He looks fine until he goes to the left or right. It looks like somebody is having a really bad day with their eye twitching.

Cloral
07-21-2002, 07:04 PM
Bump

I still need: Gleeock 1/2 Digdogger Aquamentus Gohma I'm sure someone must have these? I can trade for some of my own enemy tiles if you need them, including stalfos, rope, peahat, bubble, item bubble, and a number of other regular enemy tiles that I have updated for the new enemy tiles.

edit:
Scratch the Gleeock off that list. I found a good one to use.

Kairyu
07-22-2002, 11:04 AM
Well, if you're willing to sit through a fairly long Email attachment, I have some of those tiles I could send you. And Pallettes for them as well... BUT! Digdoggers (And Digpuppies) are now insects, and Aquamenti are simply one of those little "Wirey Dragon/baby raptor thingy" whatevers from FF3/6 which I gave wings and fire breath. The Ghoma are normal, though, I think...

It's up to you.

Edit: I missed your edit.

EWild
07-22-2002, 11:08 AM
I was wondering if you guys could send them to me too: [email protected]
Kaiyru send them anyways please. Thanks.

Mini-Me
07-22-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Kairyu
Well, if you're willing to sit through a fairly long Email attachment, I have some of those tiles I could send you. And Pallettes for them as well... BUT! Digdoggers (And Digpuppies) are now insects, and Aquamenti are simply one of those little "Wirey Dragon/baby raptor thingy" whatevers from FF3/6 which I gave wings and fire breath. The Ghoma are normal, though, I think...

Will you plz send them to me??? email's in sig. :D

Cloral
07-22-2002, 05:03 PM
Sure. I don't mind long attachments. Also, I got a good digdogger last night, so I don't need that either. Basically, I need Aquamentus and Gohma.

Or if you are able, why not just post the images here? Then anyone who needs them can use them.

Kairyu
07-23-2002, 10:41 AM
Well, I really only need to send... um, 160 tiles, If you don't need the other things, so it won't take very long at all, I think... But, I don't have any intention of putting them up for the public to take. That's because I don't know how, though, not because I harbor some deep and burning hatred towards all of you. I'll get them ready and send them when they are.

Edit: I did a little bit of rework, and put the stuff you needed on the first page, Cloral. Hope it works for you. I included the Digdogger and Gleeok 1/2 for the rest of you. But, once again, I've forgotten something... They all use my custom Pallettes! Fortunatly, there's a button in the Pallette menu labeled "Grab" for just such a situation... and you'll probably just have to edit them anyway. So it almost all works out in the end, um, right? .... I'll just send it now.

Edit: Uh, Cloral? Your Email is blocked....

Dark_Xero
07-23-2002, 12:59 PM
If you send it to me (or Ewild) I'm sure I can get it up here in no time, when I get it..... or if I get it