PDA

View Full Version : I need some serious help, pleaze read this!!!!!!!!!

gothic160
07-10-2002, 09:32 PM
Okay is it possible to have animation in plain style zelda? Not Bs?
Also how so you get your own tiles on the board that you can use I have created so many tiles but I cant get them on the board. How can I?
Also How can I create animation and pleaze note every single step!!!!

Thanx:cry: :confuse2: :confused: :angry: :mad: :meanie: :evil: :confuse2:

JayeM
07-10-2002, 09:55 PM
Yes, it is possible.
In order to use the tiles you make you have to make them combos in the combo editor.

About animation:
Make your animation tiles. The animation uses tiles in order from left going right.
In the combo editor pick the first frame.
In "A. Frames" enter the number of frames for animation.
In "A. Speed" enter a number for the speed of the animation.

link182
07-10-2002, 10:10 PM
k

the first one i dont know

2. once yu create a tile, go to quests->combos(163 Quest-> Graphics-> combos)then select one thats black and has a red square in the middle. then click edit. a blue box should appear and has a picture of the tile at the top click it. and the tile editing screeen sould appear. find ur tile and press enter. now you should be back at the blue box. there should be two gray boxes next to it if its a solid object click all four squares now the box should be red. if not just leave those boxes alone. next in the scrolling box click what type of tile it is going to be. if the type is not there keep it on none. then press ok. now yu should be back at the combo screen. press done . thats it now just look for ur tile in the box where you select the tiles to put on ur overworld.

if u have an animation tile you have to put the number of tiles its animating in the blue box.

beets me on the rest

Praethus
07-10-2002, 10:52 PM
If you are using 163 you can have animation using any tileset. You just have to set it up.

quadforce
07-14-2002, 01:20 AM
To change your animation from BS to original, clear the box next to "Bs Zelda Animation" under Rules 1. At least, that's how MY editor works... *sigh* :shrug: