PDA

View Full Version : Quest DB

Victim
07-09-2002, 11:58 PM
I don't mean to whine, but does anyone know when the Quest DB will be back up???:confuse2: I'm really frustrated now because after a year of work (well... I took a long break) I have finally finished my first quest about two months ago. Because I can't submit it really irks me. And I have stopped development of my other quests for the same reason. So if you know please tell me, so I can at least hope and wait the day that will end my irksomeism. Thank you:) .

Menokh
07-10-2002, 12:17 AM
No one knows.
It'll be back up when it's back up.

For now go to http://briefcase.yahoo.com and sign up and store your quest in there. Once uploaded you can post about it in Quest Announcement/Disscusion and people can play it.

Cyclone
07-10-2002, 01:16 AM
I think that Yahoo! now makes you pay for public briefcases, or so I read in another topic here.

Victim, as for the QDB, have patience; we are working as hard as we can to get the new site up and running. We are trying to make the entire experience an easier one for you. Keep developing your quests, and when the new site is up, post them all. :)

Cyclone

Kratheous
07-10-2002, 01:37 AM
Indeed... as of posting this, it's about 60% done... I hope for release sometime this week. I should get to at least 75% tomorrow.

Cyclone
07-10-2002, 02:33 AM
And when it's done, I'm going to have to be instructed on it so that I can teach everyone else. :laughing:

Cyclone