PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cloral

link182
07-09-2002, 07:12 PM
can i have a download of your tileset in your sig

ZeldaLord
07-09-2002, 07:25 PM
Cloral's tileset is on his group quest site (link in his sig), in the downloads area.

Anyway, this should have been a PM.

link182
07-09-2002, 07:30 PM
thanx

edit:
now when i get there all thats there is an icon that says index could some one give me a link

Jigglysaint
07-09-2002, 07:56 PM
Please don't double post. Edit it instead. Yes, this thread would be better as a PM.

Cloral
07-10-2002, 01:52 AM
Unfortunately, I haven't made that tileset public. This is simply because it is still a work in progress. For one, the cave, house interior, and dungeon enviornments are not organized. If you tried to use it, you'd probably just get confused.

If you want a similar tileset, take Orion's Z3 tiles and replace the hills and trees with those from the gameboy zeldas. That's basically what it is (although I didn't start with Orion's set, my LttP tileset ended up basically the same as his).

As for your double post above, I'm going to try something interesting... don't expect me to do this again though. :)

link182
07-10-2002, 01:53 PM
once yu make it public pm me cause i want those castle tiles

ZeldaLord
07-10-2002, 04:12 PM
Just rip them.

And Cloral, I thought I saw your tileset in the downloads section of your site? :confused:

Cloral
07-11-2002, 01:42 AM
Hold on a sec...

OK. I see what you are refering to. That is a very old version of the tileset, it was for when the group quest was in full swing. Speaking of which, I have to go check a few things...

Anyway, you are free to use that if you want, but I'll warn ya that you might find that it isn't that great now. I'd use Orion's tileset over that one.

Doesn't Orion's set have the castle tiles? I would certainly think it would.

ZeldaLord
07-11-2002, 06:58 AM
I see what you mean, even that early vesion is quite messy...

And yes, I belive the latest version of Orion's tileset has the castle tiles.