PDA

View Full Version : LoZ: Triforce of Courage

Elemental Knight
07-09-2002, 06:36 PM
It's taken thirty-five lives and twelve gallons of Redpotion, but I've finally gotten all eight pieces of the Triforce and all the treasures (except for the Book and the Lens of Truth) that I can without buying from the Shop Of Amazingly Expensive And Useful Equipment. But I'm still missing some stuff, and considering how Level 9 likes to wipe the floor with my ass, I figured it couldn't hurt...

1) Where's the Biggest Wallet? I need major Rupees to grab the Red Ring and such, and I've only got the Big Wallet (Max of 500 Rupees).

2) I've gotten eight Heart Container Pieces, and I'm still missing a few Heart Containers. Besides the HC found in the Underworld (one screen up from where you can Whistle in), are there any other HCs / HCPs tat i need to find?

3) Those blue "crumbled walls" in the northern snowfields... Can those be blown up? I've tried bombs and a Super Bomb or two, and nothing.

4) The Magic Sword isn't in the Shop Of Amazingly Expensive And Useful Equipment. Where is it?

5) Lens of Truth - Please tell me that's not in Level 9 (Unless you'd be lying, in which case, tell me it's in Level 9).

Thanks in advance for any help I get.

No, I haven't beaten "Hell Awaits" yet. These are the joys of Split Custody. I'll get back to it this weekend, but I'd like to finish up LoZ:ToC before next weekend.

Fade to Black
08-16-2002, 07:16 PM
Sorry the response is so late. I haven't been in the ZC forums at all up until yesterday.

1) I honestly can't remember where it is...I really need to keep better tabs on the items in my quests.

2) Couldn't tell you what ones you are missing because I don't know what ones you have.

3) The frozen walls can be burned down with a candle, and the snowy walls can be slashed down.

4) If you are talking about the last sword, its in level 9.

5) You have to walk through a wall in Level 6 to get the lens of truth.

I'm planning on playing through this again to refresh my memory, and again, I'm sorry the help is so late. Next time, if anyone needs help with my quests, EMAIL ME at my zquest help email. [email protected]. Its labeled under my name at the QDB.

Yes, I am Sir Anthony.

DarkDragoonX
08-16-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Fade to Black
Yes, I am Sir Anthony.

Yeah, that's a surprise. :rolleyes:

Fade to Black
08-16-2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by DarkDragoonX

Yeah, that's a surprise. :rolleyes:

Well, at least someone noticed. I didn't figure anyone really cared enough to notice, so I experimented.