PDA

View Full Version : Your ideal video game

blckscab
07-08-2002, 03:24 PM
If you could make your own ideal ideo game based on what you would like a video game to be. What would it be like?

I would like it to be a adventure game with lots of areas to explore, many puzzles, good story line, good not to hard bosses, but reasonable. I would like it to have a wide range of enemys, ways to kill the enemys, lots of weapons. That I think wraps most of it up.:D

Dracula
07-08-2002, 03:28 PM
a 3D SOTN. That would be really cool. Of course, better camera angles and less choppyness than the N64 CV's.

Mak-X
07-08-2002, 04:05 PM
Another Zelda game in the style of Ocarina of Time. That kind of game is my ideal game.

Fatty Lumpkin
07-08-2002, 04:11 PM
A Zelda RPG with a fighting system like Star Ocean 2.

slothman
07-08-2002, 05:01 PM
I like games like TLOZ or Crystalis where you move on a map and fight withough going to a battle screen like many RPG's. I'm waiting for someone to come out with some sort of Crystalis Classic. That game was too short.

mrz84
07-08-2002, 05:29 PM
an rpg. no matter the battle system as long as it has a good plot, rememberable characters, and good music. grahpics don't matter either. :kawaii:

Beldaran
07-08-2002, 05:48 PM
A game that gives you real legal money for no reason and there is only one copy and I get it and it doesn't work for anyone else.

Dracula
07-08-2002, 06:59 PM
You know what else I'd want to make? GTA3 set in the 1930's Chicago durring the Mafia. Chicago is the daddy of Mafia action, so the GTA series should at least think about that.

slothman
07-08-2002, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Dracula
You know what else I'd want to make? GTA3 set in the 1930's Chicago durring the Mafia. Chicago is the daddy of Mafia action, so the GTA series should at least think about that.

You could play as either the mafia trying to make money of prohibition of the "law" capturing the mafia be any means known. It would be fun to shoot a machine gun into a beer cask. Or "murdelize" the enemiy or "fuz".

Grasshopper
07-08-2002, 08:28 PM

You should try out Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven then. It looks like it's similar to GTA3 and will probably be out later this year for the PC.

Dracula
07-08-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Grasshopper

You should try out Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven then. It looks like it's similar to GTA3 and will probably be out later this year for the PC.

I heard it was more like State of Emergency than GTA3... Oh well. I kinda thought it would be cool to hijack antique cars and stuff. I know plenty about the Chicago mafia... My family was robbed by them in the 30's, believe it or not...

slothman
07-08-2002, 09:19 PM
... I know plenty about the Chicago mafia... My family was robbed by them in the 30's, believe it or not...

Really, My "family" robbed. :D
What happened? Was it your grandparents?

I can just imagine stealing a car with a crank. One person has to turn it while the other uses the gas.

Dracula
07-09-2002, 01:59 AM
My great grandma, while living in Chicago, lost almost all of her money. You know, in the depression, people hid money in their cars or houses in case someone would steal it... Well, she left her car for a second, and it was all gone... Enough to say it was Mafia-related, since it was in a neighborhood near Mafia headquarters, which no one knew about until the fall in near the 60's. Then, people tried to regroup.
My grandpa was a limo driver, and was called to a horse racing ring. A crook replaced an almost-dead horse that barely anyone betted on with a healthy, fast and furious horse. All that betted against him gave him the money. Before anyone would find out about it, this guy told my grandpa to go into downtown. He said he'd pay him decently. Well, he did... and here's the family secret... That money paid for my mom's wedding... NEATO, huh?

zfreak2004
07-09-2002, 08:29 AM
I'd like an RPG with a good story, Grandia style battle system, and some mini games and adventure elements sprinkled in for good measure.

Skatche
07-09-2002, 12:49 PM
I like games with true freedom. Morrowind is pretty good for that, although it was actually its predecessor, Daggerfall, that was the epitome of freedom in games. I'd also like to see a remake of that game... ehh... the one where you fly around and its an infinite universe and you trade supplies and you upgrade your ship and fight people and stuff and it's a first person view and it's a really old game...

...what's it called again? x_x