PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed in....Glen The Great's 4th Quest

Tani
07-06-2002, 08:38 PM
I cant find the Red Ring in Level 7. I read that it was there. Looked, pushed, been everywhere. Anyone have any ideas or help to were it is.

Thanks

Newman
07-07-2002, 06:20 PM
I too can't find the Red Ring, and have been everywhere in Level 7 ( and been beaten up pretty bad I might add) So anyone have any clues??

Thanks, Newman!

Tani
07-09-2002, 08:23 PM
No idea cant help ya there

Tani
07-09-2002, 08:28 PM
No clues here, I have decided to move on to Level 8 and see if it's in there. Level 8 is no treat either, especially without the Red Ring.

Qusetonui
07-09-2002, 08:40 PM
No, don't double post! Use the edit button next time.

Anyway, where can I get this fourth quest? Look anywhere that looks suspectable, and try the whistle. It is a last resort if you can't find it. That's my way to solve a problem in one's quest.

Tani
07-09-2002, 10:52 PM
http://questdb.armageddongames.com/quests/Glenn_4th.zip

Try here, and sorry about the double post, sometimes the Forum makes me re-log in and I don't know if I posted or not. And sometimes it won't let me edit or delete, whilst signing in each time I try. So perhaps take a look at the server.

Newman
07-10-2002, 11:53 PM
Well, I see these posts are no help, too bad the quest-makers don't offer any help/tips here or on a web site somewhere. I would suggest that if you make a quest (and a very difficult one to boot) that you should at least have the decency to read and or review the posts to help those who are willing to give your games a try. Yes I play them, and yes I enjoy them, but sometimes I get stuck, sometimes I need help, so I'll move on to another quest, and hope that if I need a hint, there might be some help out there!

Thanks....Newman!

radder1
07-15-2002, 11:24 AM
Before you grab the Level 7 Triforce piece, walk through the right wall, the red ring is in there. Let me know if you complete this quest as I don't know anyone who has been able to finish level 9 or find the silver arrow.

Tani
07-17-2002, 11:09 PM
Thankyou for that!!!!

Also know that Level 9 has 2 entrances with different rooms?? Cheaker board in both too....... reply if you have found both.... I guess one has Ganon and the other the silver arrows and the magic key. Still battling my way through both.

Tygore
07-17-2002, 11:24 PM
Glenn has not been here in a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time, but I heard that he is returning shortly.

Foxx
07-28-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by radder1
Before you grab the Level 7 Triforce piece, walk through the right wall, the red ring is in there.
Arrg. I'm just starting Level 8 in Glenn's quest, and I would have tried that but I remembered I'd already been in that room. I like Level 7, it's got lots of clever secret passageways, and this should certainly make Level 8 easier, and it saved me a lot of anguish.