PDA

View Full Version : Castlevania:CoM

EWild
07-06-2002, 03:02 PM
I just bought this game, and I have to say it is kick ass, but one thing bothers me, it very hard to see the game even with light the game is hard to view. Is anyone else experiencing this? But I have to say for 29.99$ it was worth it, that and MMBN, man do those game kick ass.

vegeta1215
07-06-2002, 04:23 PM
CoTM was the first GBA game I got. It is a very dark game. I thought my GBA was broken at first cause it was so dark! But,k if you play it under a bright light, it's not so bad.

I hear the next Castlevania game for GBA, Harmony of Dissonance, is gonna be alot brighter because so many people complained about CoTM.

EWild
07-06-2002, 04:38 PM
I'm not complaining but it seems wierd when you play MMBN then C:CoM I thought I had bouht a faulty game pack! But then I relized this but I can see it now that I'm in the light. w00t! this game r0xs!

Mak-X
07-06-2002, 08:51 PM
Play under a lamp with the lampshade up ( I do this for Zelda too) or next to a window during the day. My worm light didn't help enough compared to the lamp. Circle of the Moon was made when the hardware wasn't finalized, and while it looked fine on the computer, it was too dark for GBA.

Dracula
07-07-2002, 12:12 AM
OK, I have explained SO many times why GBA looks weird, epecially with COTM and GB/C games. The way the old GB's were, it kinda forced you to hold it at a tilt. The GBA makes you hold it level to your eyes, so it doesn't reflect enough light. I'd suggest getting a Cobra light if it's really a bitch to see. Instead of having light shine a glare straight to it, it uses a light reflection. Really cool.

ANYWAYs... COTM kicks ass. HoD will have all of it's problems fixed, except for the music quality. COTM's music was nice when hooked up to headphones or a stereo system. The thing that pisses me off is that COTM is $19.99, NEW!!! I spent $34.99 the day it came out. Oh well, maybe more people will get it.

Ruler26
07-07-2002, 04:52 AM
Yep, and you payed fifteen more dollars so you could play it a year before. I'm surprised that you didn't pay $40 when it first came out, $5 off sounds like a good deal for an initial release.