PDA

View Full Version : Longest Post, Most meaningless poll, Landmarks galore!!!!!!

Dechipher
07-06-2002, 04:22 AM
EDIT I was thinkin gmaybe htis sould be moved to Forum Gamz...Its sortof a game, after all
No poll
ok...longest post here:
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................
Real long
Most meaningless poll at the top.
This place needs a little ump during the night...so I'm basically gonna start thinking out loud for the rest of this post, so you can sorta take a look into my mind....for five minutes or so, I'm gonna type whatever comes to mind....i encourage everyone else to also, might releive stress.
Now:
Those smileys are messed up. big time. I wonder hwat toothpaste they use. Is it the three in one? That stuff tastes good. Jsut like that one tothpaste, Aim. hmm. Aim. Should I get on Trillian? No, My mom will just harrass me some more. She's annoying. hmmm. My arm itches. Do I have poison Ivy? It sucks getting allergic. My grammar sucks too. Toolie's thread was funny. I want to do something like that...maybe...no. never mind. This cat is cool. Even though he keeps scratching my...er..."leg". It's cool though, we've known each other for a while. I'm gonna try to type without looking now. here I am typbng now without looking and not useing the backspace thingymabob. Look! I can type mommy! can I speell your name? Ok, I'm gonna look now. this sucks. My mind is boring. I have a headache. Hmm...maybe I should install Linux. Windowws Sucks, as far as reliability. hmm. Never spend the night at Selah's house. His cat is evil. TIEM OT ROOL WIHT TEH TRUCK FO DOOM!!!!!!!!11111111 The truck of doom is awesome. I wish Zelda64Gld were back. He was funny. As long as I didn't have to meet him in person. Bisexual Polar Bears creep me out. My new Midis are going great. Me and Selah are doing a quest totgether. It ownz, evn though our link is on crack. He walks different ways and stuff. EH SI GYA!!!!!!1111 So far, our quest story consists of: Killl the three octorok minions, and defeat the ganon octorok. Wow. clear eyes is awesome. I'll stop now.

ok..whew! Someone else do that!!! I's like to see what goes on in YOUR minds...

Drunken Tiger
07-06-2002, 04:27 AM
:eyebrow:

Huh??

Selah
07-06-2002, 04:32 AM
Nice poll dude.

Ill do the mind thingy. oh shit this will be scary.

Dechiphier is gonna get banned. i think i spelled his name wrong. oh well screw him. im hot. i need to get some pants on. wait i have pants on. ok too much coke for me. my head herts too. Dammit i spelled herts wrong. My spelling sux. gold fish are good. my fan is on medium setting. i need to start capitlizing (sp) regulary (sp). Eminem is hot. he should take his pants off and get a fann (sp). dechipher is laughing his ass off. hey i cna(sp) spelll! mom come here. my head is about to explode from all this thinking. buy buy!

Dechipher
07-06-2002, 04:33 AM
write down anything you think of...fr like 5 minutes...Selah got it, but hten again, taht's cause I explained it to him.Several times.
GTE TI?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Mitsukara
07-06-2002, 04:56 AM
Hmm... okay.

I wish we had more caffienated stuff. Ara. I should save up some money and buy Wierd Al's "Dare to be Stupid" in CD format. So that I can break it the day I buy it by accident. I could use some new music that I haven't heard before. How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us. What you say ! Alf is evil. I hope that TNN stops showing all those 10-10-220 and C-A-L-L-A-T-T ads. Ah! Curse the mosquito bite on my left hand! I need to switch the track back to "Your Horoscope for Today". I wonder if Wierd Al is going to make a song about Episode II later. I wonder if that Video supposedly using scenes from Love Hina with "Your Horoscope for Today" playing in the background that I saw on the Gnutella Network was valid. Ara. I wonder who the Javelins in FFIIj are intended for, possibly Leon? I wonder where this envelope came from. This desk needs cleaned up. Ara. I wonder if anyone's talking in chat. Apparently not. I wonder when I'll stop being sick of Rockman X 2's X Hunter base song thingie that I've spent at least 10 hours of my life listening to. I wonder how many hours I've listened to it. I wonder where Mottzilla is. I wonder if Glenn is coming back. I wonder if there's anywhere I can find Love Hina volume 13 and 14 scans. I wonder if Hinatsou became a girls dormitory again given the events in volume 12. I wonder why Kanako's blowing up the cart in volume 11 didn't damage the inn. I need to switch the track back to "Your Horoscope for Today". This thinking out loud reminds me of that episode of Farscape where John defeats Dargo in Wile. E. Coyote and Roadrunner-like animated stuff. Ara. I think I need to stop now. Oh wait, 5 minutes? I have two left then. I should read more often. I wonder what my birth constellation thing was. I wonder how many people's favorite color is their birthstone color is. Mine isn't. I need to go to bed before long but I'm not even remotely tired... I wonder if I could just stay up all night? That would be nice. Then I could go insane at 4:00 tommorow when I pass that sanity-threatening 24 hours without sleep barrier. One minute left. I spent too long remembering the word constellation. I wonder who Earnest Borgnine was. My memory is pathetic. I wonder what I'm going to do tommorow. Those plans for going to the lake sounded dubious at best. Curses, it's been five minutes now. I think I spent longer than three minutes earlier, but oh well. I really should stop now.

Dechipher
07-06-2002, 05:00 AM
Good work, Jennifer!!!
AGN is messed up....I can't wait to see in daarks mind...or maybe Breakers

Mitsukara
07-06-2002, 05:07 AM
Actually, I really did get that, in that order, by just letting my mind wander. Of course, I didn't type it as I thought it or it would've come out like this stuff her knwo.

Dechipher
07-06-2002, 05:21 AM
yeah me too...I told Selah what I was saying to help me remember it...