PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop Announcement

The Savior
07-06-2002, 02:19 AM
Blah, nobody submitted for the ZC Contest (Jemsee sent me a preview, but I don't think that it was intented to be released) and I'm rather pissed about it. Anyways, if any of you have seen JJMaxx's recent topic about Vanilla Goki, then this will make a bit more sense. This time, thou shalt go out and createth logos that lookth like corperate logos, except that they're member names. Just do it, I really want an actual contest this time.

Beldaran
07-06-2002, 03:10 AM
Hey I made mine. I wanted to post it but my webspace isn't working. Can I e-mail it you? PM me your e-mail address.

Happyman
07-06-2002, 08:52 AM
Do you have to make it your screename?

Cuz my image would be: :)

Dechipher
07-06-2002, 10:51 AM
lol...SUBMIT TO PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!!!
You know, in the future pmm me, and ill do something

Fiyerstorm
07-06-2002, 12:16 PM
Bah! To you then. I'll work on something later. When's the dead head line?

The Savior
07-06-2002, 04:57 PM
Next Thursday. From now on, the deadlines will appear in my sig, and if you want a reminder PM a few days before the deadline, just give me a notice and I'll send some out.

Happyman - It has to be a screen-name, it doesn't have to be your own. But it also has to be a corperate logo.

Beldaran - my email is [email protected]

Jemsee
07-07-2002, 07:37 AM
I was wondering what happened to PS contest.
Unfortunatly this will be the first one I'll miss.
I'm leaving for Yellowstone in about 2 hrs, and will not be back untill 7-14-02.
Anyway have fun.:)

Beldaran
07-07-2002, 07:39 AM
Hey, I'm done. And I got my webspace working. :D

I sent you an e-mail, savior.

Drunken Tiger
07-07-2002, 07:43 AM
I was never good at this sorta stuff... buti would like to help by offering webspace!! :D:D

If you cant catch me here IM me on AIM,(DrunkenTigerAGN) or email it to me and [email protected]...;)

I will be glad to host anyones pic!!:D

Good luck to you all!!

obi
07-07-2002, 10:10 AM
Oooh, I have the perfect idea for this, I'm almost finished, but once I'm done, I'll PM you it Savior.:D

The Savior
07-07-2002, 01:49 PM
That's not necessary DT, I'm hosting all the pics myself, to help prevent bad links and such. I would appreciate it if you'd host my netnavi picture, so I don't have to have that anonymizer in my signature. If you'd be so kind I'll get it to you somehow.

obi
07-07-2002, 07:49 PM
The Savior, I pm'ed you a copy, but it is bad quality, so I'm gonna PM you another when I upload it :)

Drunken Tiger
07-08-2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by The Savior
That's not necessary DT, I'm hosting all the pics myself, to help prevent bad links and such. I would appreciate it if you'd host my netnavi picture, so I don't have to have that anonymizer in my signature. If you'd be so kind I'll get it to you somehow.

Sure thing..:)

Send it my way!!:)