PDA

View Full Version : Consoles vs Computers

Beldaran
07-05-2002, 08:40 PM
I would love to see a giant war between all the heroes and villains of computers and all the heroes and villians of consoles.

I can just see Link exchanging blows with Kyle Katarn; Gannon locked in a death grip with Darth Vader; the resident evil folks doging bullets from Max Payne, Mario getting his ass kicked by everyone because he sucks, Laura Croft and Tifa Lockheart involved in a highly sexual cat fight that causes everyone else to stop fighitng and just drool lustfully, hordes of orcs and Azeroth humans charging the ranks of Pokemon, and a Counter Terrorist sniping goombas from a building top with the AWP.

Hehe, that would be fun.

Fatty Lumpkin
07-05-2002, 08:59 PM
You make the game, my friend, and I'll be your humble servent forever.

The Savior
07-05-2002, 11:53 PM
You know, a mod for an existing game that has stuff like that wouldn't be too much harder than making a 'normal' mod...

Beldaran
07-06-2002, 01:40 AM
There was a comic super hero mod for half life that was supposed to be pretty good. It was very similar to this.

Anyway, [falls asleep on keyboard]

MottZilla
07-07-2002, 03:42 AM
... PC ports... Resident Evil is on both pc, psx, sega saturn, dreamcast, gamecube.... L croft is agin, pc and psx. Tifa, again pc and psx. Darth Vader? There are starwars games on everything. :p Ya so your vs thing is screwwed up. Anyways, I've been playing Max Payne lately. It's awesome. I love bullet time with dual pistols.

Drunken Tiger
07-07-2002, 07:56 AM
Max Payne gets a bit boring after a while.. But its still a pretty cool game!! I spent like 3 days figuring out the bloodtrails....:lol: