PDA

View Full Version : Can I change my name?

gdorf
07-05-2002, 06:18 PM
Hello everyone, Many of you don't know me, because of all the time I have spent at AGN, almost every post has been in the ZC forums, but I would really like that to change. In fact.. I am not really interested in ZC anymore, or even zelda.
In the past month, maybe two, I have taken a break from ZC to start doing some of the other things I like about computers. I installed Linux, I started to program more, I even deleted ZC from my hard drive :eek: .
I started spending lots of my time on IRC (you can find me on the dalnet servers almost 24/7), under the nick "Ravix". I was really used to the nick Gdorf, but it just wouldn't mean anything to the people I was talking to.
Now, that I am spening more time at the forums once again, the name Gdorf is really starting to get to me. I am used to being called Ravix, thats whats natural.
I am here to ask that an Admin change my name to Ravix. I understand that you don't like to change entire names, but it would really be nice to like my name. I spend alot of time on the boards, and look forward to spending even more time in the future.
I understand your decision either way, just throwing out the idea and seeing what I can get. Thanks!

--- Ravix

Dechipher
07-05-2002, 06:23 PM
WEll, they wont.
Now , they will, just to prove me wrrong and piss me off.
Have a good day!

Jigglysaint
07-05-2002, 06:31 PM
By that logic I would have to change my name if I ever become disinterested in Pokemon or get ex-communicated.

Dechipher
07-05-2002, 06:34 PM
what would you be? DigiSaint ?
jk
gdorf, your sig is reallylong...use the Size=1 tag to make it smaller

gdorf
07-05-2002, 06:48 PM
I rarely change my field of interest, I stuck with ZC for over a year, I just don't like that name well, I never have. I chose 'gdorf' when I first joined to ask a single question about ZC, heh. I had no idea I would be here for so long.

Ravix is a much more general name, I just wish I would have known in the first place :)

Cronic
07-05-2002, 06:55 PM
email or PM War Lord with your request.

Dechipher
07-05-2002, 07:06 PM
toldja...now thyell do it....im good.
Have a FRIGGIN NASTY day!

Jigglysaint
07-05-2002, 07:40 PM
No, Digisatan, but that won't happen because digimon is even gayer than pokemon so I won't do that.

Lone Wolf
07-05-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
email or PM War Lord with your request.

You say that so much you should just put it in your sig.:D

Fatty Lumpkin
07-05-2002, 07:54 PM
I don't know why I choose FL. I'm 'The Mage of Silence' (or something simmilar) most places. He's a character out of some books by Mercedes Lackey.