PDA

View Full Version : I had a great time yesterday!

Rijuhn
07-05-2002, 08:56 AM
Yesterday I went to a 4th of July party with my friend (Steve). It was at Steve's uncle's beach house and thus begins the fun. I'll just list the highlights of yesterday:

*met cute 17 year old Texas chick visiting Steve's cousin (ugly girl) for 2 weeks
*went on a speed boat and rode around on a raft that trailed behind it and was the only one to stay on it
*got to know 17 Texas girl a bit better
*went to the beach to watch the fireworks and set off some of Steve's
*Texas chick and Steve flirted (felt left out but tried my best to flirt)
*got invited to Steve's cousin's house where Texas chick was spending the 2 weeks to go swimming
*went swimming and flirting continued
*sat down and played with ballons and talk for quite awhile/got to know the Texas chick a bit better
*realized that she most likely wants to do something with Steve while I'm on the back burner (damn you Steve!! j/k)
*hopes that Texas girls likes Rijuhn too and is pleased (orally) by Texas chick
*feels bad for thinking of taking advantage of Texas girl
*12:30 AM rolls around/time to go home
*flirts a bit more with Texas girl
*goes home feeling sad/happy/confused/mad/sleepy
*Rijuhn asks Steve to put a bit of Gin in his Brisk Tea
*goes to bed and feels wierd (never drank) and has some really fucked dreams

All in all I had a really great time. Yesterday was the longest day, and most fun day of my life. It feels really good to get the fuck out of your house and be around other people (Texas ;)).

I have to work tommorow which sucks ass, and really pisses me off. I can take tommorow off but it counts as an unexcused and it looks bad on my record, and it'll affect my raise, when I get one.

Rijuhn
07-06-2002, 01:45 PM
I'm bumping this up because it got no recognition at all. I posted this yesterday morning and not even one single, "cool" or "sounded like fun" reply. I hate wasting my time posting if no one is going to respond. If someone has a problem with me doing this I don't care. This post is about July 4th and it'll soon lose it's sentimental value in a couple days since it focuses on a certain holiday.

Erasul
07-06-2002, 02:54 PM
At least you had a good time. I just sat at home doing absolutely nothing. I need a life, can I borrow yours?

The Silent Assassin
07-06-2002, 02:57 PM
Wait, do you live in Texas again? (I think I asked and you said yes, I just don't remember where)

Texas girls can be good or bad...depends on the area.

Tygore
07-06-2002, 03:23 PM
My mom's from Texas...

The Savior
07-06-2002, 05:15 PM
My cousins are visiting from Texas...

Glad you had a good time. :bouncy:

Rijuhn
07-06-2002, 11:20 PM
Sorry TSA I'm from Virginia Beach, Virginia. But Vallery (Texas chick ;)) is from Texas. Steve and I are thinking of going on a road trip over to a college Spring Break party and meet Vallery if all goes well.

Here's to being able to talk to hotties without stuttering!

Beldaran
07-06-2002, 11:23 PM
I think I was slightly confused by your post. Did she give you a blowjob?

Rijuhn
07-07-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Beldaran

OHhhh....I sooo wish that to be true.....Maybe it will before she leaves, but I'm not counting on it.

inori
07-07-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Beldaran

Thanks, Beldaran... I needed something new for my sig. :blah: