PDA

View Full Version : This SUCKS bad!!.....

Sugar
07-04-2002, 11:31 PM
This really sucks!! It's the fourth of july and my family isn't doing ANYTHING at all!!! We didn't do ANY fireworks or anything like that, we didnt have a party or anything like that, and worse of all, I'm stuck here at my aunt's house in Ithaca, NY!!! There is nothing to do here!! There was this firework show that our town puts on every fourth of July, and I had big plans to go there with alot of people, and then next thing you know, my mom calls my cell and tells me that she'll be down in 20 minutes to pick me up to go to my aunt's house!! This seriously blows!!! :(

Drunken Tiger
07-04-2002, 11:34 PM
What really sucks is being in a country which doesn even acknowledge July 4th....... And they banned fireworks...........

goKi
07-04-2002, 11:42 PM
we do acknowledge july 4, we just dont celebrate it, because it is the AMERICAN independence day. you are allowed to use fireworks in australia, you just gotta use them in canberra or not get caught.

Sugar
07-04-2002, 11:46 PM
thats gotta suck REAL bad lol

fireworks are awesome lol

SSJ3500
07-05-2002, 01:26 AM
This day I got annoyed by my sister and little neighbor boy whos about 7, I start playing chrono trigger on my new snes, which I hooked up and put away my game cube, and 2 minutes later they come in and want to play a game, this happens three times then I set up my N64 and set it to a long game of mario tennis. My dad and I went to blockbuster and I rented MIB, started it up and it didnt work. Then everything started getting good once I went to watch fireworks, got to set off fountains, sparklers, and a few smoke bombs.

ctrl-alt-delete
07-05-2002, 02:28 AM
I didn't get to set off anything either. And my family didn't even have a cookout like they said they would. I feel your pain, sugar. Let us run away together and never return...