PDA

View Full Version : Ok about AGN?????

Lone Wolf
07-04-2002, 11:08 PM
a few questions

1) Does War Lord really know bill gates? and does bill gates really like AGN and wanna work with em?

2) What is this convetion stuff all about?

3) What is AGN busides a message board?

MrCow
07-04-2002, 11:11 PM
agn is bassically a community built upon this meesage board and zelda classic. warlord does not know bill gates and bil gates does not support this. the convention was a get together with a few members.

AlexMax
07-04-2002, 11:12 PM
1. Yes.....

OF COURSE NOT!!!!!

2. The AGN Convention was held a few weeks ago. It was a place for some of the lose....ermm....people of AGN to gather in real life. From what I heard, everyone had a gay ol' time, and those people who have a tent icon in ther left bar went to the con.

3. AGN makes Zelda Classic

www.zeldaclassic.com

AGN is also a chat channel

#agn @ spacestation.theliberation.net

Mini-Me
07-05-2002, 12:38 AM
Speaking of it, where was the convention?? And is there going to be another one??? :confused:

Drunken Tiger
07-05-2002, 01:47 AM
There is a forum about the convention way at the bottom...;)

Check it out for more info!! And there is bound to be another one because this one was so sucessful!!:D

Selah
07-05-2002, 01:53 AM
heheheh that forum is closed so if you wanna post in it TOO BAD!!!!

ctrl-alt-delete
07-05-2002, 02:31 AM
I was wondering what the hell those tent things were. LOL Thank you for clearing up that one for me, alexmax. I wish I could go to a convention...

Darunia
07-05-2002, 05:53 AM
Since NO ONE answered Mini-Me's question, the convention was in Ohio, and yes, surely there it will be a new one.

DT, I think it's a easy question for say "Go to (Insert something here) for know the answer"!I don't want sound bad,but to newbies, the best is answer the answer, no say where is the answer.

Just my thinks :shrug:

Toolie
07-05-2002, 12:39 PM
Actually the convention was in Baitesville, ID. Approxamately 45 minutes west of Cincinatti, OH.