PDA

View Full Version : Counter Strike?

Beldaran
07-04-2002, 06:24 PM
Just curious how mana playaz we have around here.

The Savior
07-04-2002, 07:09 PM
I voted no, but I have the CD and I wouldn't mind playing.

Sirklawd
07-04-2002, 08:15 PM
hellz ya, id ownz yu, foo

3-Headed Monkey
07-04-2002, 10:56 PM
I used to, but I got tired of two things:

1.The game is repetitive
2.I hate stupid people, and there's more stupid people on Counter-Strike than the GameFAQs forums

When a game gets repetitive, I lose all interest and not only don't like playing anymore, I get worse at it.

And I just really hate stupid people.

Lone Wolf
07-04-2002, 10:57 PM
I have it!

DukenukemX
07-05-2002, 01:34 AM
I was so into that game that I would miss sleep for days playing it.

Then the cheaters came in. :angry:

Then the bunny hoppers. :mad:

Then there was the Anti cheats that did nothing but make me download crap off the net. :(

Now I play Quake 3 Fortress. I still own in CS. I go by the name "BerettaMaster" or long time ago I called myself "Blood".

Drunken Tiger
07-05-2002, 03:04 AM
I play but im not good.. I only play at LAN rooms.. My dialup cant handle the suspense....

KJAZZ
07-06-2002, 01:37 AM
Counter Strike, IMO, is a game for the idiots.

Beldaran
07-06-2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by KJAZZ
Counter Strike, IMO, is a game for the idiots.

lol yeah right. Spoken as you play "Mario Sunshine" or something.

Get a life you dork.:rolleyes:

DukenukemX
07-06-2002, 03:30 PM
Hey KJAZZ you do know that CS is like the most popular game online. Besides Diablo 2.

EWild
07-06-2002, 03:34 PM
I've never heard of CS, what do you do?

Tygore
07-06-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Beldaran

lol yeah right. Spoken as you play "Mario Sunshine" or something.

Get a life you dork.:rolleyes:

Like playing Counter-strike and hanging out at a gaming message board makes you have one? And good thing you've been able to play MS and can call someone an idiot because you asume they play it.

Beldaran
07-06-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Tygore

Like playing Counter-strike and hanging out at a gaming message board makes you have one? And good thing you've been able to play MS and can call someone an idiot because you asume they play it.

Yes a person who plays Counter Strike has more of a life than a person who plays Mario Sunshine because

a) he's not gay
and
b) Counter Strike takes skill

Find one person who stays away from Mario Sunshine because its too hard. Most people who don't play CS just don't have skills or broadband modems. Most people who don't play Mario Sunshine don't have donut filling for brains.

3-Headed Monkey
07-06-2002, 08:41 PM
Just because a game isn't hard doesn't mean it's stupid. Heck, Spider-Man the movie is EXTREMELY easy, I beat it the day I rented it, but I kept playing it, because it's a good game. And some people don't like CS because half of the people on there are just so stupid, which is why I don't play it.

One time I said "I'm not doing so well today" because I had been playing for awhile and had gotten no skills. And some idiot said "You're lying, you suck." Of course I responded saying "What I mean is, I'm doing worse than usual." Then EVERY IDIOT THERE kept yelling at me because they can't figure out English.

Tygore
07-06-2002, 09:41 PM
So, just because I probably will like Mario Sunshine when it comes out makes me gay and I probably have donut filling for brains?

Beldaran
07-06-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Tygore
So, just because I probably will like Mario Sunshine when it comes out makes me gay and I probably have donut filling for brains?

No. I wish I could afford a game cube. I'm just a dickhead sometimes.:laughing:

DukenukemX
07-06-2002, 11:25 PM
CS has become a game that attracks more Jerks then a Playboy magazine.

I've been playing CS since beta 6 and the game just gets worse and worse. The whole idea about CS is to be in a team of players that plays out a real life Scenario.

The game has gotten so popular that it brings every asshole around the world to play it. After the game became public it just went down hill. The asshole n00bs would get cheats that would give them the unfair advantage.

I've seen speed cheats, wall hacks, skin hacks, aim bots, head scripts, and that fucking OGC cheat file. Just to name a few. :angry:

Then the fucking bunny hoppers. Bunny hopping is a bug in halflife that allows the person to move and jump at full speed while being able to fire very accuratly. They fixed the bug in CS1.4 but people who run servers have scripts that remove the anti bunny hop. The CS team removed it by making the person move slower the more they jump. It's a smart idea since game like DOD have had it for a while. It's also more real life. A lot of n00bs hate it. :rolleyes:

Today you will find a lot of jerk offs in CS. The game itself is a skills game. You need to know how to fire your weapon. Turn your speakers up so you can hear whos coming. Above all stratigy. Too bad the game is full of jerks. So I started to play Tribes 2 when CS1.3 came out. Now I only play when someone challenges me.

Ohh and a easy game is not a crapy game. I like to play Sonic Adventure 2 just because I like to run around the levels real fast. The Sonic games are easy but are very fun.

Mario Sunshine is not my cup of tea. I think Nintendo lost there minds when N64 came out. For some reason they must create games that are PG-13. You know when the game comes out it will be a huge hit. For some odd reason. :rolleyes: