PDA

View Full Version : Quest release

bahamut_85
07-04-2002, 03:46 PM
Hey im trying to put out the work i've done so far on my quest, i figured i might as well just give it out as i am not working on it anymore, it was my first quest using the Revenge 2 Tile set, it has up to 4 tri-force dungeons, and 3 bounus ones made into it, its a bit unfinished but when the new beta came out, I decided to work on something new, and i got some new tiles im putting together anyways. But I first need a place to place my file, if anyone can tell me a place where i can upload it or something then id be very thankful, until i can find a place to upload this baby stays on my HD.

bahamut_85
07-04-2002, 04:19 PM
Edit: the damn site i posted my shit at doesnt work, so screw that, back to the drawing board

okay go to www.kturn.com for username put in "mynameiscolin", and for password put in "dragon" my quest is in the public folder this is the only way i could get the file up, and working, sorry if the site takes forever to load, the server is a piece of crap

BTW this is for total acess to my internet drive, so feel free to use it to upload anything you want and whatever, no data is in it or anything (for all you sickos, who think they can mes with it) Id like to see anyone put their quest in their if they need a place to host, well hope you enjoy

Also this quest doesnt have much of a story, this is Zelda not final fantasy, and i dont really care either, its just link kicking ass and takin names.

Mini-Me
07-04-2002, 04:21 PM
1. Don't double post

2. Link dosen't work

:kawaii: