PDA

View Full Version : The new enemy confusion/Starting equipment

Qusetonui
07-03-2002, 07:21 PM
Despite of the new version of Zelda Classic, what do some of the new enemies do?

#1: Here are some good examples: Manhandla 2, Super Darknut, Mirrorrobe, Batrobe, Patra 3 and the Bat do? A description of these new foes are wanted, and what CSet do they use? I can only understand Patra 2 and some others. Because of a 5-month absence (so I can work on this quest), this is important. This is how it should go:

#1 Rules: The requirments are: The enemy name, (optional) picture (/optional), and a description of these newbie foes who will be valiant foes later on in future releases.

#2 What does the map/compass feature do in the Starting equipment do? I cannot understand this format. Could a Zelda Classic master overcome this stupid confusion that has been a confusion for a week. Again, the description is required.

If somebody overcomes this problem, I will be happy about this small trouble which is acting like a huge problem, even for an oldbie.

DarkSFK
07-03-2002, 09:47 PM
The map/compass feature starts you with the map or compass for that dmap. Use the number on the side for a tens place value and the ones on the top for the ones. Does that help?

Happyman
07-03-2002, 09:49 PM
New enemies? I posted a huge(EDIT2: Not really) description of most of them in a thread in ZC discussion.

Wait for me to find it and I'll edit it in.

EDIT: Here it is! (http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58994)

EDIT2: Huge? What am I talking about???