PDA

View Full Version : Demo Quest (PM Style) Beta Testers Needed!!

turbo jjjang
07-03-2002, 06:40 PM
This looks very much like PM's original Demo Quest, but since he never finished it, I'll be making a new one. I imported all the palletes and tiles and made a few of my own. Many of the quest ideas are related to PM's own. I started making one 2 year ago after PM's retirement, but because of the lack of updates on ZC, I quit. (For those of you who remember, I am Link Of Hyrule) I'd like to thank my old beta testers for testing it anyway. But now that there has been a huge update, I will be making a fresh new Demo Quest. I will be accepting the first 3 requests for Beta Testing. Keep in mind, the quest is a bit challenging, although not as much as the original, so please test if you know you can defeat a challenge. If you are interested, please reply with your e-mail. Exceptions may be made if I need extra testers. The first beta will probably be done sometime tommorow, so be quick to reply!

TheTwister
07-03-2002, 07:27 PM
I wouldn't mind testing the quest for you.

turbo jjjang
07-03-2002, 07:40 PM
OK, all I need is your e-mail.

People there are still 2 people available to beta test. If you are interested, just post a reply with your e-mail.

Thanks, TheTwister.

Tygore
07-03-2002, 09:04 PM
Imported pallettes and tiles? I don't think PM used many custom anything.

turbo jjjang
07-03-2002, 10:50 PM
There were many little changes, but I think it made a huge difference.

TheTwister
07-04-2002, 05:03 AM
[email protected]