PDA

View Full Version : Taking a Test at TCC!

Rijuhn
07-01-2002, 11:34 AM
I'm taking a test at TCC (Tidewater Comunity College) to see if I'm smart enough to enroll in college classes. Next year is my senior year of High School, well homeschool for me, but in Virginia you can take college classes and get credits for it if you're 16 or older.

I'm just so nervous right now, because I'm afraid that I'm going to fail it, but it's not a pass/fail type of test. It's a placement test, so if I lack certain knowledge I would then take a development course before I can get a regular class.

Please wish me luck because I'm really nervous. I'll let you know how I did when I get back home. I love you guys. :(

PS: Hey Erasul, hopefully you'll be able to do this too in a couple years ;)

obi
07-01-2002, 12:00 PM
Good luck Rijuhn, you da man! :thumbsup:

Discombobulator
07-01-2002, 12:02 PM
Good luck! Here's a secret....picture your instructor naked. If your instructor's kinda funny looking, picture somebody else. :D

King Link
07-01-2002, 06:18 PM
Good luck Rijuhn.

Rijuhn
07-01-2002, 07:36 PM
Okay, I'm back. I have some good news and bad news. Good news first.

The test was easier than I thought, and only took an hour and a half, but the receptionist said it takes most people 2 sometimes 3, even 4 hours to complete it.

I passed the English part with a 89 on reading, and a perfect 99 on writing. YAY! :)

The bad news? Well I totally fucked up on the math part, but I did remember and understood it a lot better than I thought I was going to. I'm not too good in math so that's why I messed up, it wasn't like I forgot anything.

More bad news? I was planning on getting an art degree, my bachlors (4 years right?) but I found out today that the art center is a little over an hour away from here. The art center is in the worst part of Portsmouth too, in the ghetto area and shit. After I park my car it'll be gone when I come back. Fuck this dammit! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

I'll figure something out though. :) Peace.

inori
07-01-2002, 07:48 PM
So where's the bad news? That looks like all good news to me... :kawaii:

Rijuhn
07-01-2002, 07:52 PM
Sorry, I posted it before AGN logged me out and I'd lost it all. So I went back and editing in the bad part.