PDA

View Full Version : happy Canada Day

slothman
07-01-2002, 04:27 AM
Happy Canada Day to all who live in our friendly neighbor to the north. The good part about being Canadian right now is that you don't have to worry about terrorist attacks on your day. I'm not worried though. Not much will happen near the wonderful Great Lakes.

Mitsukara
07-01-2002, 04:32 AM
*Poisons the wonderful Great Lakes with the substance produced by the chemical reaction that occured when she burned her FFVII set*

Fufufu.

King Link
07-01-2002, 02:25 PM
Right ......

Thanks slothman. Happy B-day Canada!

Tygore
07-01-2002, 02:27 PM
NUKE CANADA!!!

Um.. happy... canada day... to all you canadians except Cyclone

Jigglysaint
07-01-2002, 02:36 PM
Thanks!

EWild
07-01-2002, 02:52 PM
HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
If you nuke us we will catch it and fling it back twords you! :evil:
I AM CANADIAN AND PROUD!!!

King Link
07-01-2002, 06:03 PM
"No other place is better than, no other heart is truer than, the one we call Canadian!"

Yeah, Canada Day's great, but unfortunately, due to dry weather conditions (which have improved over the last few days), there aren't going to be fireworks here. Oh well. *shrugs*

I can always go trecking through the ravine.

Brian
07-01-2002, 09:06 PM
Oh no, now we have good Americans supporting Canada day... what is our country coming to... ;)

Anyone remember that old "Bad day? Take it out on Canada!" add that showed a bunch of nukes converging on Canada?

DISCLAIMER: I am not wishing to start a debate on any or all, not limited to, the following topics: (1) Whether the US could beat Canada in a war (2) the consequences of nuking Canada (3) My intelligence or integrity as a human being (4) My mother's weight, looks, intellect, etc.

Well, have a happy day, don't get ran over by a moose or eaten by beavers, yada yada yada... ;)

Tygore
07-01-2002, 10:29 PM
1)The US could whip Canada's sorry butt
2)It would be funny, and I support it entirely
3)You suck
4)A poll at AGN, would you have ### with Belderan's mom; 82% said, "Never again."

(the above was not meant to be taken seriously. you can if you want, but if you are in any way offended, please accept it as a joke.)

EWild
07-01-2002, 10:36 PM
Well the electricy is gettin' it's way up here, we're actually gettin' day where it's in the 0-10C, the moose have kidnapped Cretian, a polar bear went on a killing spree, the countries water it all dried up, the Innu are taking over, the beavers are being trained to bite and kill annoying Americans who do stupid one-liners in a bar to Canadians. Hell yeah!

(Te above statement was a bad attempt to get back at all the years the USA have tried to take over...what we're friends now... :D n/m.)(BTW this is NOT true.)

Jigglysaint
07-01-2002, 10:51 PM
Ah, there's this missonary at my church that seems to Love Canada, but she's from California. I know you are supposed to have an open mind, but practicing the National Anthem in you apartment and only having been in Canada for 3 months is a little weird.(she's also hot to so I'm screwed)

Paradox
07-01-2002, 11:16 PM
...starts singing the robin williams-sung song....

BLAME CANADA....

my sorry attempt at making musical notes:

.___.................
.|....|....|....|^..
o...o...O....o.....

EWild
07-01-2002, 11:23 PM
Exactly... BLAME CANADA FOR GOOD BEER, BLAME CANADA FOR BASKETBALL, BLAME CANADA FOR HOCKEY, BLAME CANADA!!! j/k

Cyclone
07-02-2002, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Tygore
Um.. happy... canada day... to all you canadians except Cyclone

Makes a public display out of getting a few beavers to build a dam in Tygore's backyard in record time out of scrap metal, from which they launch their heavy-metal weapons at him.

Cyclone then proceeds to personally pound Tygore's to a pulp.

Don't worry, NEway; I celebrate Independence Day this year. I worked today, see...

Cyclone