PDA

View Full Version : roswell

Paradox
07-01-2002, 12:23 AM
read the sequence of events here:
http://www.alien-ufos.com/crashesroswell.html

very interesting....
damn government why can't they just tell us?

Menokh
07-01-2002, 12:34 AM
All governments have secrets.
As for Roswell, New Mexico; something crashed there in 1947.
Recently(as of two or three years ago), a group of scientists did a sweep of the area, looking for any left over debris of whatever crashed. They found some metalic fragments and some silicon(sp?) fragments; they analyzed it; and the metal could have come from earth, besides it's toughness there wasn't anything odd about it; but the silicon was an isotope not found on earth. This silicon was then sealed away, and hasn't been given any attention since.

No one really knows what happenned there, and perhaps we won't. But it is known that the government is covering it up; there is no way that isotope of silicon came from a weather balloon.

King Link
07-01-2002, 12:57 AM
This stuff interests me, and as I have previously mentioned in other posts, I believe there are other lifeforms out there, but I believe it is highly unlikely and I doubt that any of those lifeforms have been to earth.

I watched a biography recently about a number of people who reported in one night (in Illinois I think) that they saw a ship of some sort, believed to be a spaceship. As a matter of fact more than half of those who saw it were police officers and the rest were just citizens.

The ships everyone saw were much the same once described, except one believed what he saw to be larger, blockier.

Either way, it is interesting, I just don't believe that anything has been to Earth or has ever been to the earth.

DukenukemX
07-01-2002, 01:08 AM
The question I keep asking myself is why does the government keep this a secret?