PDA

View Full Version : Gone Camping

Dechipher
06-30-2002, 08:07 PM
Camping sucks...it jsut does. I got a bunch of bites all over me, no sleep(thanks to my dog). I hate camping.

Selah
06-30-2002, 08:23 PM
You little couch potato. your supposed to wear Nature's natural repellent! Off!! did you know that certain plants cont-
*dechipher hits selah really really hard.

I like camping

Dechipher
06-30-2002, 08:26 PM
Yeah, Selah doesn't know it, but we're going camping in about a month or so...same place too. We're trying to get Zeldamaster to go too...maybe PrinceMSC would be interested too? ....hmmm AN AGN CAMPING TRIP..
you know, anyone's welcome. Just call me. TSA, you might want to come. Not that far.

Selah
06-30-2002, 09:13 PM
This is his idea.

yea he wants to get a camp together in chandler OK in about a month or so.

Dechipher
06-30-2002, 09:18 PM
Yeah, Diddy , Clinton, And link, ALL NI TEH TRCUK FO ODOM!!!11111
er...actually, as Selah editted in, Chandler OK. 30 minutes from OKC.

slothman
06-30-2002, 09:35 PM
I went camping once. It rained but I had a tent. Nature in the woods is pretty annoying with rain. Even at home bugs can be bad. Plus there are no hot showers.

King Link
06-30-2002, 09:53 PM
Camping can usually be quite fun, there's nothing bad about it. I like camping and I like nature.

Sugar
06-30-2002, 09:55 PM
I really love camping!! How can you not like it?! Hangin outside, sleeping in tents, cooking marshmallows in the fire lol i love camping!!!

MrCow
06-30-2002, 10:01 PM
hhahhahhah THE BUGS WILL EAT YOU ALIVE!!! no, seriously though have fun

Drunken Tiger
06-30-2002, 10:04 PM
Camping is only good when you have wireless internet connection and a laptop.... Or a gun, but then thats hunting....:)

Saffith
06-30-2002, 11:02 PM
http://saffith.homestead.com/files/camping.gif

'Bout how I feel about it...

Dechipher
06-30-2002, 11:36 PM
Good, Saffith, finally , osmeone who inderstands...
you can go camping with us...

War Lord
06-30-2002, 11:38 PM
What the hell do you think the convention was...
where have you been?

Dechipher
07-01-2002, 12:08 AM
I've had my head up my....er....
you guys slept indoors...I think...I was laying on the bare ground, with dew dripping on me, and te friggin dog clawing on the tent

goKi
07-01-2002, 02:32 AM
lol, thats exactly how i feel, saffith.

slothman
07-01-2002, 03:35 AM
When I went camping there was dew on the outside of the tent. It didn't drip through until I touched it. It was real wierd. I didn't learn until later that it was because of the oils on my hand lessening the effect or the water's surface tension.

Dechipher
07-01-2002, 03:55 AM
This wa son the inside...there were holes at the top of the tent...

Mitsukara
07-01-2002, 04:09 AM
Camping would be great.... if for the duration of it the sky were overcast, the air and ground dry, the temperautre 55-70 degrees, and it took place in a car driving around a version of Fort Worth where no crimes were commited, with $700+ to spend.

*looks around*
What? It made sense:P

Cambooty
07-01-2002, 01:22 PM
I really don't see how anyone could not like camping. We ( friends )usually go camping in this old abandoned YMCA house next to a creek. We call it the red house, cuz, well, its red. We've been goin there for almost two years and we go every weekened, at least. I don't know what I'd do without campin. You can do anything without almost any reprocussions. Smoke and drink and get so messed up you pass out outside the house. Before I got high or anything like that, I had to help people out of the house that were to fucked up to walk down the little plank thing (there were barely any floor boards, most of which we put down years earlier, but there is enough for us to sleep on :) )
Its great and I think everyone should go campin, especially with some friends. Don't go camping with parents, because that would ruin the experience.
Damn, I wish you guys all knew how I felt, but I know you can't. I dunno what I would do without campin...probably just end up gettin caught smokin and drinkin. So if you ever just feel like crap, get some of your friends and go campin, and make sure you gots weed, and you'll probably end up tellin stories for the rest of your lives......

P.S. if felt really good to say all that!

ctrl-alt-delete
07-01-2002, 02:37 PM
I love camping, but I have a wonderful mother who thinks walking to the end of the block is dangerous. Here me out...I couldn't stay the night with ANYONE until I was 12. The only reason I could stay the night with him, is because his grandfather was the councilman of Bethany. When I was 8, I think, we were in Seminole, and I was going to stay the night with my grandma. Well, about 2 in the morning, my mom came(an hour drive)and picked me up! I couldn't go to Falls Creek until last year. She just has to make sure that I will be alright...