PDA

View Full Version : Mario, the communist druggie

The Savior
06-30-2002, 12:40 AM
http://www.geocities.com/murmario/

Funny shit, I tell you. It'd be funnier if it were real... And also, that page has an error on it. The symbol on the flag is a love sign, not a peace sign.

As for the druggie part, think about it. The game starts out with Mario using a pipe to enter a magical kingdom, where he starts eating shrooms that make him grow into a giant. The more shrooms he eats, the longer he stays in the magical world. For transportation, he simply uses more pipes. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Hermit
06-30-2002, 10:02 AM
You guys musta missed the part about Mario and Luigi being plumbers huh ? ;)

Just sounds to me like a case of "these people have way too much time on their hands". But it is cute nevertheless, even if it really wasn't that amusing to me :shrug:

The Savior
06-30-2002, 11:48 AM
Of course he was a plumber, do you really think Nintendo would release a game where the first thing that happens is some guy from the bronx starts toking out? It's all symbolism, I tell you!

Artevoi
06-30-2002, 11:58 AM
Ya know, if you think about it enough you can say almost anything about anything. That website is a good example of this.

MrCow
06-30-2002, 12:52 PM
lmfao thats some screwed up shit

Beldaran
06-30-2002, 12:52 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

[never plays mario again]

Rijuhn
06-30-2002, 01:12 PM
Oh my God that's funny. :)

I'm going to inspect every Mario game a lot closer now, hehe ;).

KingArthur
06-30-2002, 01:39 PM
Its all good... But there is a mistake in TS's post... Its actually a skull, not a peace or love sign.

The Savior
06-30-2002, 02:36 PM
I know what is is, but it looks a lot more like a love sign than a peace sign.

Hermit
06-30-2002, 02:44 PM
Ummm a skull ? I hate to burst your bubbles but it is neither a skull nor a peace/love sign. It's a Mushroom for crying out loud ( aka TOADSTOOL, aka PRINCESS TOADSTOOL ) Geeez....

You guys are horrible..

The Savior
06-30-2002, 03:03 PM
I hate to burst your bubble, but why the hell would Bowser put up a flag of a mushroom? It'd be like flying an Afghani flag at the White House!

P.S. - It is also a love sign, even though that was not it's intent.

Mak-X
06-30-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Hermit
Ummm a skull ? I hate to burst your bubbles but it is neither a skull nor a peace/love sign. It's a Mushroom for crying out loud ( aka TOADSTOOL, aka PRINCESS TOADSTOOL ) Geeez....

You guys are horrible..

It's either a skull or a turtle symbol.

Hermit
06-30-2002, 07:36 PM
It's an ice cream cone!

DUH!

Warlock
06-30-2002, 09:13 PM
Actually, it's a turtle shell... I'm pretty sure.. I believe they made it that in the Super Mario All-Stars version too (possibly also SSBM's SMB level too).

Anyways, I have seen this before, it is pretty funny :) In fact, I think someone posted it here a long time ago :D

Mak-X
06-30-2002, 09:19 PM
Yes, Glenn the Great at least a year ago. Princess Daisy didn't come until Super Mario Land Glenn!!

Yeah, its a turtle then, because its the Koopa clan of turtles.