PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 1 + 2

LackingaLife
06-29-2002, 04:33 AM
I've been playing theese and they're realy good (if you liked baulders gate you'll love this) and just wanted to know if any one else has played them

Saffith
06-29-2002, 05:06 AM
Ah, yes. Wonderful games. I've played 2 more than 1 so far. Doing fairly well, I think. My character's a thief and a slut. It's such fun.
I'm pretty sure they're working on Fallout 3 now. But then, I've heard that before...

LackingaLife
06-29-2002, 05:28 AM
I had to restart in fallout 2 because I was way too evil and (slaver, child killer, beserker, and grave digger) and got killed a lot by bounty hunters

EWild
06-29-2002, 10:40 AM
This fallout game sounds interesting, how old is it? Is it new?

Saffith
06-29-2002, 07:04 PM
Nah, it's several years old. You can buy both of them together for less than $20.

EWild
06-29-2002, 07:07 PM
Oh thanks!

Artevoi
06-30-2002, 11:37 AM
My most recent F2 character is a slaughter character, meaning he kills everyone in every town (except Klamath), now he has a karma rating of < -500 (Sword of Dispair), the Childkiller title, and is wanted dead or alive for child killing and being a "rat bastard."

I love this game.

NerdWarrior
06-30-2002, 11:41 AM
This game sounds fun :kawaii: I think I'll go check it out...

LackingaLife
07-01-2002, 12:03 AM
I'm going to try a dumb as a rock person with 1 inteligence "uhh... me from tribe, me need geck" that's going to be hard. And it's not new but its better than a lot of new games i've played

Artevoi
07-01-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by LackingaLife
I'm going to try a dumb as a rock person with 1 inteligence "uhh... me from tribe, me need geck" that's going to be hard. And it's not new but its better than a lot of new games i've played

I tried that, but with 3 INT. That char couldn't even read a signpost, or speak like a normal person. But all the points I put into STR made the first area too easy. I'm still very early in that game, but I prefer to stick to my (hacked) slaughter character.

Also, anyone notice that everything that Torr (in Klamath) says has a translation after it if your character has less than 4 INT but not if you have more?

DarkDragoonX
07-02-2002, 05:26 PM
The Fallout games are my all time favorites, second only to the holy PlanScape: Torment.

CDC-265
07-03-2002, 10:39 AM
I started a game of Fallout 2, but I losted my game when I reformatted. But Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel is awesome. When your not in combat you don't have to play it turn based. In the options menu you can choose to play either, always turn-based, non-turn based out of combat and turn-based in combat. Or you can have it set for non-turn-based all the time(very difficult when dealing with deathclaws). But I hope to get started back into playing some Fallout sometime in the near future.

LackingaLife
07-06-2002, 08:05 AM
I made a 1 int. charecter just for the heck of it and I was talking to Torr and they could understand each others stupid talk torr was subtitled and he was talking smart!