PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from a far away land!

Fatty Lumpkin
06-28-2002, 10:34 PM
:cool:Hello from Plattsburgh, New York!!! They have a computer here in the lobby in the Holiday Inn, so I stopped by. I don't have time to check any threads, but wanted to say hi. See ya in about a week!!!

P.S. I miss agn!!:cry:

Paradox
06-28-2002, 10:41 PM
are you on vacation for the week? what's in plattsburgh of interest?

EDIT: ah, i just saw his sig.

Clueless Blonde
06-28-2002, 10:48 PM
How do you like New York? Maybe it's more exciting for people who don't live here.
Oh well, it's good to see ya :)

King Link
06-28-2002, 11:08 PM
Enjoy your trip Fatty.

I went to a hotel with a compie once, more it was a paying computer, $5 for something like ten minutes or something. No thanks.;) Cya soon.

Raichu86
06-28-2002, 11:26 PM
I never get to go on trips. At least I never have to miss AGN. :D

Have fun. ;)

Drunken Tiger
06-29-2002, 02:35 AM
Have fun in NY, I used to live there.. You have no idea what i would give just to go back for a day....

Fatty Lumpkin
07-05-2002, 11:03 AM
Ahh!! I'm finally back! There's been 10 pages of threads since I left:cry: Are there any I should read, cause there's no way I'll get through all of them.

Answer to the questions:

Anyway, I went out to visit relatives and friends (in Plattsburgh, Danemora, Albany, Loon Lake, & Saranac Lake). I lived out there till I was 3, then came to Indiana.

I love (upstate) NY:heart:. The mountains and lakes and everything are so beautiful. Just driving through is nice. I'd like to go up during a winter, too. In a nice, well heated cabin with several snow-mobiles, of course.

Well, it was nice, but I'm glad I'm home now.

Lone Wolf
07-05-2002, 11:40 AM
Well good thing you found a comp.:) I usually never get to travel far from where I live.

Fatty Lumpkin
07-05-2002, 12:17 PM
I think we traveled 17 to 19 hours to get up to Saranac Lake, where we spent a few nights. We did stop at a hotel on the way, though.

Selah
07-05-2002, 12:23 PM
The drive sounds painful. the trip sounds fun. hope you enjoyed it.

DarkPanther
07-05-2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Fatty Lumpkin
I love (upstate) NY:heart:. The mountains and lakes and everything are so beautiful. Just driving through is nice. I'd like to go up during a winter, too. In a nice, well heated cabin with several snow-mobiles, of course.

:word:

I'd like to get a cabin this winter with some friends on a ski resort or something and get some snowmobiles too. I wish I skied more when I was younger. The older you are, the more it hurts to learn. ;)