PDA

View Full Version : My Girlfriend...

Brasel
06-28-2002, 03:12 AM
I hooked up with a girl I knew from work last year when I met up with her again this summer. We went out a couple times, and we clicked...very well.

Eventually, we got together, so now she's my girlfriend. She's great...everything I'd ever want in a woman. I wouldn't want anything to ever come between us...but alas, she goes to school in 5 hours north of here, near Chicago, so once school starts...yeah, you get the picture.

I'm not a big fan of long distance relationships...I don't know what to do. Right now I'm just not thinking about it, and putting off having to worry about it when it comes...but, I'd like some input...what do you guys think?

Rafnul
06-28-2002, 03:28 AM
Just keep in touch. Try to stay devoted. If she seems to get off track become more agressive in keeping her.

slothman
06-28-2002, 03:36 AM
As I have no expierence in these matters take my advice with 3 grains of salt. I would say to, like Rafnul, keep talking to her. Since it is only 5 hours away you could visit relativly frequently. If she seem to lose interest then it might not work out anyway. Unless you move closer to her.

Catalyst333
06-28-2002, 03:39 AM
If both of your hearts are into it...then you should be fine..I think long distance is good at first,cause you really have to get to know them...
good luck!

Catalyst

Dirk the Daring
06-28-2002, 07:20 AM
If it was meant to be, not distance will come between ya'll....