PDA

View Full Version : Ages - Hero Cave...

Mak-X
06-28-2002, 12:26 AM
After try after try after try at trying to beat that tile color puzzle in the Heros Cave in Oracle of Ages, I finall beat it. And amazed. Time and time again I would end up with 1 space left. 1 space left. 1 space left. 1 space left. So I just started trying all the items out this time, trying to move the Armos statues. Then I tried the Cane of Somaria on the chest space making a block there, just for the heck of it. Then, as if by accident, I pushed the blockup and POOF! the puzzle was completed! I just so happend that my final space was above the chest space, and the block filled it in. All that time...trying to get every space...over and over...over and over...

Yobumcha
06-28-2002, 09:05 AM
Congrats.

Master Ghaleon
06-28-2002, 09:17 AM
Congrats man :) Stuff like that piss me off so bad! I start to cuss and start throwing things across the room. I have a big dent in my wall from throwing a protective plastic case for a n64 game across the room and it shattered into lil peices and just a little chuck went into the wall. Thats how pissed I get at games

EWild
06-28-2002, 10:30 AM
It took me an hour to finish that damn puzzle but after you finish it you get a real burt of joy knowing that you just finished a hard puzzle, but only if that had happened the first time and I wouldn't of almost kill my GBA :tongue:.

vegeta1215
06-28-2002, 12:06 PM
Hey, look at the map of the Hero's cave in Ages. Mine says "Ancient Tomb", or something other than "Hero's Cave" as the dungeon title.

As for that puzzle, I dont' remember that one. I remember a pain in the ass on that had lava, is that it?

Mak-X
06-28-2002, 01:15 PM
Dunno if there's a difference, I'm playing Seasons->Ages. The lava block puzzle is one after the one I talked about. That took me a while yesterday. The one I'm talking about is before that. Its a room where you walk over tiles to turn them all the same color to get the chest.

NerdWarrior
06-28-2002, 01:22 PM
That was bitchy. Finally I looked it up (before I threw my GBA at the wall), that was a hell of a puzzle. The lava one was hard too, it took me awhile...
The Seasons Hero Cave is easier somewhat. (I refer to the power ring cave, not the sword cave)

vegeta1215
06-28-2002, 01:24 PM
Oh ok! I know the one you mean. There are a few of those in Seasons and Ages. That one wasn't too hard for me, but the lava one is a pain in the ass.

You should definitly play Ages->Seasons next (with the secret given to you after you beat Ganon on Seasons->Ages). The hero cave in Seasons is really tough too. I was really stumped on the last puzzle in the Seasons Hero Cave, but once I realized how easy it was, I kicked myself for days.

btw, is the dungeon title on your Ages Hero Cave screwed up too?

Mak-X
06-28-2002, 01:32 PM
I'll have to check. I did find something screwed up in one of the Houses in Lybrnna. It was empty and if you go to the back cabinets and slash with the sword, it makes the Zelda secret/puzzle tune play and will smash away to reveal nothing or stairways. I walked through this area and ended up in the wall of the house of the Raft boy. Must be a bad bug.

Shouldn't Tingle say "himself" and not "myself" when he does his signature line?