PDA

View Full Version : Help in Shady Oaks Quest

Dark Entity
06-28-2002, 12:03 AM
I was just playing some old classic quests and i got hooked on Jigglysaint's Shady Oaks quest.

One problem though....
I can't find Level 1!!!

I have the sword, boomerang, and fire spell. All help is appreciated!

Jigglysaint
06-28-2002, 12:09 AM
Muhahaha! First of all, get 255 experence points. Next, bu heeding a clue that someone says near the beginning, go to the end of the stone path and slash at the grass. You should cut away a staircase and find the way to level 1.

Dark Entity
06-28-2002, 12:18 AM
Thanks a lot for helping!

Before knowing this I kept burning EVERYTHING that was a tree or glass rock, and it got old all too fast. :banghead:

BTW, are you working on any new quests? This quest is really fun and it is an older one too. I can't wait to see what you can do with Zquest now. :D

Jigglysaint
06-28-2002, 12:30 AM
Thanks, I'm sure you will need my help some more times after this one, maybe I should stick it :D.

Well, I did have plans for a sequal, but since ZC runs so slow, I don't know. If Dark Nation could add a speed hack for movement maybe. It's jus that it takes me too long to get anywhere, even less with layers or animated combos.

Anyway, I don't know if the second one would be like the first or not, or maybe just like the other quests. I also have two more quests that need working on too. I kind of have slight problems following through on plans half of the time(darn ADD).

Dark Entity
06-28-2002, 03:49 PM
You were right. I will need your help, but this time it is cause fighting 2 Blue Wizzrobe Lightbulbs is just too hard! :banghead: Is there any weapon or item I forgot to get that would make this easier?

I have the magic shield, but it doesnt help me much.

Please help!

Jigglysaint
06-28-2002, 09:14 PM
Nope, you have only 4 hit points for he battle. Try not to get hit. Make some medicine might help, but save first.

Cloral
06-29-2002, 01:36 AM
Yes, unfortunately that battle is way too hard for that point in the game. You just have to be really careful. :)