PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Knight Adevntures

LinkSlash
06-26-2002, 09:36 AM
It's a pretty cool game. Even though it's a older game for the genesis it kicks ass. If you don't know what it's about you play as a possum that is a knight with a jetpack. I don't know the general story though. So has anyone here ever played it, if so can you tell me the name of the sequel.

AlexMax
06-26-2002, 10:01 AM
RKA was one of the best games for the genesis period.

That goes for it's sequel, Sparkster, as well.

And did you know that they DID release a modified version of Sparkster for the SNES? That was a cool game as well..

LinkSlash
06-26-2002, 11:56 AM
Thanks Alex I've been trying to find that game for the past 3 days and had no clue about the name. I used to play it all the time on this thing I had called Sega channel. It ran through the cable and you would get 50 games a month. It kicked ass until they stopped it.

zables
06-26-2002, 12:57 PM
What was name of the modified game for the Snes?

WarOmnimon
06-27-2002, 10:36 AM
Ah, Rocket Knight Adventures. I loved that game, even though I didn't make it too far.

And here's a little trivia... It was a Konami product. As in Metal Gear, Gradius, Zone of the Enders, Tokimeki Memorial, Parodius...

Dart Zaidyer
06-27-2002, 12:26 PM
There's a version of that game on SNES called "Sparkster" but I have a hunch it's chopped down from the Genesis version. =/ Music kicks amazing ass though.

AlexMax
06-27-2002, 07:53 PM
It's even BETTER than the genesis version, if you can beleive it.

However, Genesis Sparkster and SNES Sparkster are two entirely different games. It has stages baised (but not exactly like) the ones on both RKA and Sparkster and even add some completely unique ones.

Sapphirah
06-28-2002, 03:03 AM
Its kinda gay why they change the stages when they port the games to differnet consols...