PDA

View Full Version : Board errors galore

Hermit
06-26-2002, 04:37 AM
Someone fiddling with it ? Or does this new version have some troubled spots in it :eyebrow:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/agames/public_html/boards/admin/functions.php on line 649

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: vbdate() in /home/agames/public_html/boards/admin/sessions.php on line 358

There is another one about function.php line 851 but for some reason it wouldn't let me copy and paste it :shrug:

EDIT: Nevermind, either someone unfucked it or it's unfucked itself. Don't you just hate it when, once you post about shit, it goes away :rolleyes:

:angry:

Darunia
06-26-2002, 04:40 AM
That always happens with new versions.. don't worry, is not a great deal.

Hermit
06-26-2002, 04:42 AM
Oh, I'm not worried about it. I'm just making it public in case there is a problem, no biggie ;)

Drunken Tiger
06-26-2002, 04:44 AM
I got this one...

Warning: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/agames/public_html/boards/admin/functions.php on line 851

Hermit
06-26-2002, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by Drunken Tiger
I got this one...

Warning: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in /home/agames/public_html/boards/admin/functions.php on line 851

Yup, that's the line 851 one I mentioned but couldn't paste ;)

I'm glad someone was able to :thumbsup:

Darunia
06-26-2002, 04:47 AM
Heh, I didn't get anything :D

Maybe it popped the seconds I re-started the computer...

Drunken Tiger
06-26-2002, 04:52 AM
I was going to start a thread.. But then my comp froze.. I hope its nothign big... I wonder what it actually does....:shrug:

Shadowblazer
06-26-2002, 04:55 AM
Nothing to see here, move along. I was making a quick change to some of the functions and I guess a bit of my code was wrong. The bug was only present for about 30 seconds, the time it took for me to see the error messages and then immediately upload the original version of the file back to the server. Apparently 30 seconds is all the time it takes for somebody to just jump right on it though.

Ah well, have to admire your dedication to AGN I suppose. I now have absolute faith that if any real bugs pop up at 5am, it'll be brought to our attention swiftly...

Hermit
06-26-2002, 05:03 AM
Well see the thing there is... you guys aren't listed amongst the online folks at the top of the board when you are fiddling with the board, hence our immediate posts questioning the board status. It's no big thing really. Making it public doesn't hurt though now does it :)

The one time the board gets massacred with bugs, you'll appreciate our prompt posting about it I bet ;)

Shadowblazer
06-26-2002, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Hermit
Well see the thing there is... you guys aren't listed amongst the online folks at the top of the board when you are fiddling with the board, hence our immediate posts questioning the board status. It's no big thing really. Making it public doesn't hurt though now does it :)On the contrary, it ruins our image of total perfection! :eek:

Drunken Tiger
06-26-2002, 05:09 AM
There was that sort of image to begin with???

:lol:j/k

btw its only 7:10 om here...

Darunia
06-26-2002, 05:20 AM
On the contrary, it ruins our image of total perfection!

Lol! Where is that image? :D

Shadowblazer
06-26-2002, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Darunia

Lol! Where is that image? :D Oh suuure, perfect English when he's making fun of meeh! :whap:

Darunia
06-26-2002, 05:29 AM
Hey, I always write like that! :blah:

Problems of be Spanish :shrug:

Drunken Tiger
06-26-2002, 05:32 AM
Don worry lah!!! I asian and i speak good Engrish... With time all things are possible lah!!;)

:lol:

slothman
06-26-2002, 12:25 PM
[offtopip] Ralph:Me fail english. That's unpossible.[[offtopip]
Well I haven't seen any errors so I guess they are gone now.

Paradox
06-26-2002, 05:45 PM
yeah, how did the errors come? i didnt see anythign wrong