PDA

View Full Version : New He-Man series

The Desperado
06-26-2002, 03:22 AM
Thats right, the greatest cartoon ever, He-Man, is being made into a new cartoon series. Set to premier on Cartoon Network August 16th at 4pm. Everyone watch.

Along with the series is a new wave of action figures, posters ect. I feel like a little kid again

Drunken Tiger
06-26-2002, 03:29 AM
I havent seen that in years.... Im glad its back... Hopefully it will make it over here...:(

Hermit
06-26-2002, 05:15 AM
It better have all the original characters in it. I hate remakes and rehashes of classic stuff. Like revamping G.I.Joe... that was just gay, the original kicked ass. Transformers did a better job of revamping their series, those were ok, but the original is still the best ;) I wish they still played SpaceGhost. I know they have that talk show thing (Coast to Coast), which is pretty funny, but I want the original cartoon back :cry:

obi
06-26-2002, 06:41 AM
Heh, I would enjoy watching He-man again, if they did make it better, unfortunately, we nolonger have Cartoon network, oh well, we still have Disney and Boomerang....:cry:

I wouldn't mind watching space ghost either...

Catalyst333
06-26-2002, 12:11 PM
Woo hoo to He-man..I loved that show...And I met the guy that does the voice for Space Ghost at a convention with Troma..So I walking around all cute..and he kept yelling things at me...like..."hey look it's my wife..she's so cute...what are you making for dinner???" and I said anything you want..hehe...I got my picture taken with him after the con too..

Catalyst

Paradox
06-26-2002, 12:14 PM
never seen it.

me2
06-26-2002, 12:14 PM
What the heck is He-Man? :eyebrow:

Sub-Zero
06-26-2002, 12:16 PM
OMG! He-Man was so fucking cool!!! I loved that cartoon!

WHoo hooo!

Zeo
06-26-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Hermit
I wish they still played SpaceGhost. I know they have that talk show thing (Coast to Coast), which is pretty funny, but I want the original cartoon back :cry:

As I siad before Coast to Coast royally stinis compared to real Space Ghoust action.

What i'd like to see back is the old Captain N/Zelda series.............

Mak-X
06-26-2002, 01:13 PM
Space Ghost might be on Boomerang, but I don't watch Boomerang or check the schedule.

Space Ghost Coast to Coast is funny, I've watched it a few times on Adult Swim "Comedy".

Obi, you get Boomerang but not Cartoon Network? Wow. Cartoon Network is standard for me, while Boomerange seems to be a additional channel.

I watched He-Man when I was real little and Thundercats and Silverhawks, but I can't remember a thing about He-Man except he used a sword.

G.I. Joe is suppose to be on Cartoon Network too, 1am on some nights but I'm not sure and dunno if its a new series or old. Check www.cnxtoonami.com and www.toonzone.net
There's a new Transformers series, Transformers: Armada coming to Cartoon Network too sometime this summer.

I wish Cartoon Network would pick up the Captain N, Super Mario Bros. and Zelda cartoons and show them sometime before Toonami. All of the cartoons were in syndication for a while several years back under "Captain N and the Video Game Masters", which included Captain N, The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, SMBSS Super Mario Bros., Super Mario World, and The Legend of Zelda, with each series following another as they finished their episodes. So it might be Captain N for a while, and then Super Mario Bros. 3 when it finished, and the Zelda. The intro for "Captain N and the Video Game Masters" had the theme for Captain N with the words "The World of Captain N is here!" over and over while showing clips from the intros of all the series, ending with Zelda, and then Captain N's ending.

AlexMax
06-26-2002, 01:21 PM
Are you sure?? Captin N was gay.

Anyway, I remember He-man, thot show ruled. I even have a few Masters of the Universe books too...

Mak-X
06-26-2002, 01:26 PM
Captain N was awesome. I'd love it see the original first and second seasons back on TV. I liked the art style of the series with it being dark and detailed. I watched this show when it first came on on NBC's Saturday morning. Captain N had the controller on his belt that he used and he had a Zapper to shoot stuff! Captain N's last season during Super Mario World was awful, the animation was worse, and the show was 15min. The two big episodes with Link and Zelda are my favorite. Well Captain N wasn't without its faults, and wasn't as good in quality as Zelda, but for me it was one of the better cartoons of its time.

Am I sure on it being in syndication like that with all the Nintendo cartoons? Yes, I watched it a few times and have some taped, including the intro.

Jigglysaint
06-26-2002, 02:24 PM
"I have the Power!!!!!"