PDA

View Full Version : Gta3

Beldaran
06-26-2002, 12:22 AM
OMG this game is fun. I bought it today. WEEEEEE!!!

Fun. Fun fun. Fun fun fun fun fun.

I can't wait until I get to farther levels and I can drive a tank, fly a plane, and just waste people. Yay!

Cronic
06-26-2002, 12:55 AM
tips...

There several cars in the game that are bullet proof, but these cars don't usually come easy. The best ones do though... As soon as you play the mission called "tourismo" lemme know, and I'll direct you towards trapping yourself a fire proof/ bullet proof/ explosion proof "Cheetah" which is a kick ass little sports car... very handy for rampages ;)

Also wait till you get to dodo flying 101... this game will consume you...

Daarkseid
06-26-2002, 01:15 AM
I assume you're playing the PC version, which is better if you have the PC to run it. My brother's PC which actually has a decent video card couldn't run it at full framerate so everything was choppy, but we have the PS2 version so we play it there.

The reason why the PC version is better though because of the aiming. The PS2 version uses some crappy version of Zelda's Z-targetting, while the PC has mouse aiming which makes gunning down people a hell of a lot easier than the PS2.

Beldaran
06-26-2002, 01:47 AM
DC: I am on the TOURISIMO level now and its shit hard. I'm going to try stealing a police car since they are so fast, but I think I'll get busted. What does this "cheetah" car look like?

Daark: Yes, the aiming on PC kicks ass. It runs fine on my comp too. Anyway, its fun to pick people off with the pistol. I like it.:)

MottZilla
06-26-2002, 03:29 AM
I have it on PC and my cpu is all that holds it back. However I got bored of it after awhile and uninstalled it.

Drunken Tiger
06-26-2002, 04:33 AM
I dont think I'll ever be able to get my hands on one of those...:(

You can fly planes???:eek:

That sounds sick!!

Masamune
06-26-2002, 08:40 AM
just one plain and it'll crash in about 10 seconds from when yoiu take off.

Cronic
06-26-2002, 10:21 AM
10 seconds?

Funny... my record so far is 2,236 seconds.

AlexMax
06-26-2002, 11:19 AM
You have to know how to fly those things, tho... ^_^

J.J. Maxx
06-26-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by AlexMax
You have to know how to fly those things, tho... ^_^

It's not as hard as people think. Once you get the hang of it you can fly all around the city. (Just watch out for the slow-mo flyover traps.) Dang things..

Cronic
06-26-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Beldaran
DC: I am on the TOURISIMO level now and its shit hard. I'm going to try stealing a police car since they are so fast, but I think I'll get busted. What does this "cheetah" car look like?

Ok the cheetahs are the cars youre racing against.

http://absolutezeldaclassic.homestead.com/files/AGN/Cheetah.gif

There's a crude diagram of your Portland safe house.

Using the tank cheat drop tanks and arrange them like in th epicture so that they form a forced path into your garage.

from there start the race and immediatly head back to your safe house area. Hop in the tank closest to your garage door and this will cause it to open. from there wait a bit and the racers will plow their way into the line of tanks and eventually force their way towards your open garage door via yourpassage of tanks. as soon as one enters hop out of the tank so that yur garage door closes and wait out the race. DO NOT turn your back on the driver trapped in your garage as it will dissapear...

Afafter time runs down simply approach the garage door and it will open... if the c is still mving let the door close and open t again. the car will be yours now for sure.

sorry about the crude diagram, but it aint bad for the 5 minutes I was able t squeeze into making it, and it should help you figure out what I'm talkin about ;)

Beldaran
06-26-2002, 03:34 PM
Whoa, cool. I'll give it a shot.:)