PDA

View Full Version : Help in M.I.R. (Mario's Insane Rampage)

Qusetonui
06-25-2002, 04:42 PM
Okay, I finished Level 4. There seems to be nothing else so far (no hookshot, arrow, or flippers yet). I see Level 5, but I can't reach it. Does anyone know what to do? I got the Silver Sword and no shield. Here is the inventory Rundown:

- 8 Hearts

- Silver Sword

- Fire Flower

- Bombs

- Turtle Shell

- Bow

- Boat

What other items await?

VEL
06-25-2002, 04:47 PM
Level 5 isn't in any of the demos, so it can't be reached. I'm not sure if there are any more items (it's been awhile since I last worked on it), I think there might be some T.P. (letter) in the 4th level that can be used to open up the beer (potion) shop.

Qusetonui
06-25-2002, 10:18 PM
I have that item as well. Mario now has access to the beer shop, and am I finished? All of the Overworld that I can access has been completed. I completed the quest (half of it) and now, the end of the fairies' reign (in Insane Mario's Rampage v. 6). I am afraid that more of Mario's new enemies will come up. Now, it's time to move on to the next quest.

ShadowTiger
07-12-2002, 12:50 PM
This is indeed an incredible quest. I was fascinated from Start to finish. Vel, Thank you very much for making such a wonderful quest.

But would you consider making more of it? If there is someone (or more) who asks for help, he is interested in your quest! And that means that it is a quest worth finishing! So congratulations on making such a great quest! Now lets see if you can finish it.

VEL
07-12-2002, 01:49 PM
I have been working on it the last couple of days. I have been converting it to the new enemy tiles, and making new graphics for new levels.

Torch Of Fire
07-13-2002, 08:08 PM
Vel your 3d quest looks awesome and u should also try to do more on that harvest moon one :) I don't mean u have to now its just that its a kwel looking quest cause I like harvest moon.

VEL
07-13-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Torch Of Fire
Vel your 3d quest looks awesome and u should also try to do more on that harvest moon one :) I don't mean u have to now its just that its a kwel looking quest cause I like harvest moon.

I haven't worked on the 3D quest or the Harvest Moon one for awhile, but I do plan to again. I wanted to finish up some others first because they are closer to being done.

KJAZZ
07-14-2002, 01:17 AM
Good boy VEL. Lets see if you can get me an new beta soon..wink wink ;)

Zero1Zero
07-14-2002, 12:14 PM
im glad your going to work more on the harvest moon one it is pretty cool

K-Teclis
07-15-2002, 08:16 AM
I know the level 1 cheat...
anyone wants it? ;)

Zelda_Warrior
07-29-2002, 11:26 PM
I do.Im stuck on it.