PDA

View Full Version : Altadd

fajz
06-25-2002, 01:47 PM
Could someone help me out? I've been looking for darkworld level 5 for 2 day's now and I finally give up. Please tell me how to find it.
Thanx

FZ

ZeldaFan001
06-25-2002, 02:37 PM
If you have trouble in altadd, you can come to me! :D

Well, you should have the whistle by now. (If I am thinking correctly). Just blow it on the overworld as many times as necessary. It will take you to the bottom-left part of the light world overworld. There is a blue warp there. Just go in it to the dark world from that warp and look around. You will find it soon enough.

fajz
06-25-2002, 02:59 PM
Zeldafan001 you are officially my hero. Thanks so much. I would have NEVER EVER thought of blowing the stinking whistle until I got to that blue warp. That must be why I've been loking for two day's. Now hopefully I can get the small wallet.

Again thanks

FZ

evil_bobo
07-07-2002, 06:32 PM
Hi. I completed the level in the swamp, and got the wallet. I then bought all the stuff that I could now afford, but am now stuck.
I believe that I need to use the big bomb to blow up something, but I have no idea what.
What do I need to blow up? Or is there something else entirely that I need to do?

ZeldaFan001
07-08-2002, 04:31 PM
Yes, you must use the big bomb.

With it, you are now able to blow up the five piled-up rocks found around the overworld. Go search around the west part of the dark world town. Also, go blow up as many rocks as you can.

evil_bobo
07-09-2002, 12:29 AM
Now, how did I miss that?
I was sure I had tried destroying those blocks. Oh well.
Thanks.

sctmorgan
07-12-2002, 10:31 PM
Can I have insight on this level also. Where is the whistle. I'm in the darkworld(?) and I have completed one level. the level in the middle of the small pond I'm not able to complete because I can't find the key. any help would be appreciated.

Cloral
07-13-2002, 03:17 AM
I think you need to try bombing some walls.

And once you get the super bombs, make sure you bomb the pile in the lightworld to the southeast of where you start first. You'll find some much cheaper super bombs there.

sctmorgan
07-13-2002, 09:51 AM
I've bomb/walked through (i think) every wall. I know I'm over looking something...so can you please be a little morer specific. I'm in the lightworld not the darkworld.

ZeldaFan001
07-13-2002, 01:15 PM
Go back to Level 3 in the light world. Did you get the key inside there that you must get using the stepladder?

sctmorgan
07-13-2002, 04:13 PM
Yeah, I got the key from level3 and I've already used it. Now I'm redoing all the levels to see if i missed something.